Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: The Girl At The Video Game Store

Sponsored Links
    To celebrate the 1,000th episode of G4's Attack of the Show, Nerf Herder front man Parry Gripp composed this stirring ode to the brave women of video game retail.

To quote: While I know Parry from his time with Nerf Herder, with songs like "New Jersey Girl" and "Van Halen" holding special places in my heart, the slightly younger generation knows him as the man behind countless ridiculously catchy YouTube jingles, from "[Register or Login to view links]" to my personal favorite, "[Register or Login to view links]".

In the video for "The Girl at the Video Game Store", Parry is joined by AotS female host Olivia Munn as the titular girl, with a rather impressive turn at the drums by the show's male host, Kevin Pereira. I am extremely glad they didn't mix those two up, though I am sure Kevin has a very attractive midriff.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1st

This "lonely gamer searching for a hot chick" culture is freakin me out. Its not cool man..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think it's happened to everyone at one time or another tho.. hell, at my local GameStop there was a very friendly asst/manager chick who obviously was overly "bubbly" to make sales/commissions... but it often works, eh?

The gamestop where I live is full of hot chicks... and i dont even know why... guess there are more girls playing now... boys are all mixed up in drugs and smoking weed.

Quote Originally Posted by Okiri View Post
    The gamestop where I live is full of hot chicks... and i dont even know why... guess there are more girls playing now... boys are all mixed up in drugs and smoking weed.
    nothing wrong with taking a puff, moderation is key with anything.

lol great music video and its funny! definitely i'll put this one on my favorite list!

Pretty funny song. Honestly there are quite a few women working at the gaming counters where I shop for games.

when i went to get my copy of Cross Edge, which i fully prepaid for, they sold it... *it was in the store for maybe 3 hours, and i failed to get it due to class*

when i got there, this girl people prob consider hot was talking to me... *it wasnt my sort of thing, but my friend seemed to like her* she was trying to get me to settle down, and just come back, after a long fight about it and some funny details, i only go there when i MUST... its things like that, that make you REALLY dislike stores =\

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News