Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Gears Of War 3: Ashes to Ashes Trailer & Box Art Arrive

Sponsored Links
    Epic's Cliff Bleszinski debuted the first cinematic trailer for Gears of War 3: Ashes to Ashes for the XBox 360 on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.

The title is tentatively slated to arrive on consoles around April 8, 2011.

To quote: "Gears 3 is packing all sorts of new hotness, including those recently leaked tentacle-having, mutating Lambent Locusts, (you might remember the ending of Gears 2, and a certain Brumak...).

In the new game there's an even greater threat called The Lambent, and it's these kind of crazy tenticle monsters that can mutate while you're fighting them.

Double barrelled shotguns, a beard-wearing (apparently) Dom Santiago, female COG soldiers... it's looking a treat. Such a dreary, ash-filled world Sera has become. We should get a even better look at the game during E3 in June."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is quite a good game. Played the first one the pc. Enjoyed it quite a bit. To bad they then made it only xbox exclusive. Curse you Microsoft and Epic.

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    i loved the soundtrack.

what is it called?

Quote Originally Posted by y2kkingboy View Post
    i loved the soundtrack.

what is it called?
    Sun Kll moon - Heron Blue

i love this game, unfortunately, it will be an exclusive we have God Of War, no Gears Of War will ever beat it

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by dondolo View Post
    i love this game, unfortunately, it will be an exclusive we have God Of War, no Gears Of War will ever beat it
    God Of War games are lame..

actually both of them are one of the top of what PS3 and XBOX360 can offer. personally i played Gears of war a little bit with my brothers and watched them playing the rest of the game. and it's EPIC!! even God of war is so huge and offers so much action and diversity.

again i loved the song so much i uploaded it on youtube.

The God Of War Games have grown both in diversity size, length. They have also made the game more of where the user decides the outcome of multiple endings for the game.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News