Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

To Video Game Developers: Enough with the Patches Already

Sponsored Links
    Gamertell has posted an opinion piece regarding the annoyance of paying full price for a game that ships with mistakes that have to be patched.

From the article: "Most recently, games such as LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM Confrontation, Fable 2, and Castle Crashers have been victims of a crucial gameplay element being either broken or excluded from launch.

The good thing about technology and consoles in this generation is the ability of adding or fixing content through the use of a simple patch.

However, just because developers have this ability doesn't mean they should abuse it."

Feel free to share your opinions in the comments! More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would have to agree. I am a little Pissed off about not being able to play with my friends, Because the Server to Little Big Planet is down or lagging.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Don't forget to add Battlefield: Bad Company to that list, a game that shipped without its MAIN online gameplay mode (Conquest) found in ALL versions of Battlefield games from the get-go, yet promised later via patch by Dice.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News