Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Escape From City 17 - Part One

Sponsored Links
    The Escape From City 17 short film series is an adaptation based on the Half Life computer game saga by Valve Corporation.

Originally envisioned as a project to test out numerous post production techniques, as well as a spec commercial, it ballooned into a multi-part series.

Filmed guerilla style with no money, no time, no crew, no script, the first two episodes were made from beginning to end on a budget of $500.

I thought the video was pretty cool, and that those who like half-life would like these videos.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    WOAH, mega awesome.. nice find!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Saw this last night and remembered why the orange box is one of my favorites of all times. Half Life 2 was amazing and adding portal and Team Fortress 2 to the mix only made this epic. Half life 2 itself is epic but the orange box even the ps3 orange box is simply a must have and an art of work.

If you still havent played Half Life 2 and its episodes please get the orange box you are missing out on one of the greatests, its only 20 bucks right now.

Registered User sapphireforever's Avatar
    I think it's great.. Nicely done.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News