Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: E3 2011 - Sony Live Streaming Press Conference Feeds

Sponsored Links
    Sony's E3 2011 press conference will begin at 5PM PST (8PM EST) where they plan to officially unveil their Next-Generation Portable (NGP) handheld gaming system as part of their keynote address.

Below is the Sony E3 2011 live streaming feed from [Register or Login to view links], and here are links to alternate feeds from [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links], [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links]!

If you’d like to watch a higher resolution version with the ability to change camera angles, please check [Register or Login to view links].

We will use this thread for general E3 2011 discussion and news tidbits during Sony's press conference.

Finally, if others have additional E3 2011 Sony video feed links feel free to share them below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was actually surprised at how strong the Sony keynote was, especially compared to the poor showing from Microsoft (I mean come on bing for the store? a youtube app? they didn't exactly set the world on fire with that). PSVita I'm not overly fussed about since I don't really do mobile gaming but it does look like a great bit of kit and the Playstation TV is just Sony's last ditch effort at getting gamers into 3D but the software they've shown actually looked great and it's nice to see the PS3 getting some 3rd party love instead of 360 ports.

Roll on the Nintendo keynote

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News