Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Dante's Inferno Video Game, Exclusive Gameplay Revealed

Sponsored Links
    By way of EA/Visceral Games comes Dante's Inferno. Taking a page right out of God of War, it features a hero named Dante of course, who wields a multifunctional sickle-like weapon as his main instrument of death.

Unlike Kratos, who goes about his business at a merciless pace Dante appears to be more noble as he battles the nine circles of the underworld; Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Anger, Heresy, Violence, Fraud and Treachery.

As Dante's Inferno is slated for a December 2010 release, gamers will certainly have gotten their feel of Kratos' next adventure and once again the bar will have been set even higher. An exclusive Dante's Inferno gameplay video is below.

Dante's Inferno is looking to take the adventures of Kratos to the next level and hopefully high enough to force Kratos out of retirement. It will be available on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, and PlayStation Portable.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been waiting for a game to use the argument of "la divina comedia" by Dante since I read the book and had nightmares for a month, but this game isnīt looking as dark as I expected it to be. This Hell is looking more cool than scary to me. Still looking forward to it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News