Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: CoD: Modern Warfare 2 Takedown Map Glitch is Leaked

Sponsored Links
    Under a week since the initial Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 leak comes yet another, this time a CoD takedown map glitch is leaked.

To quote from Senseney07 via YouTube: "Today I'm showing you guys a glitch a found while playing the campaign in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

This is a simple glitch that allows you to get out of the map, with nothing but a little strafe jump.

And also there is an elevator also when outside the map."

Check out the video below!

Video: CoD: Modern Warfare 2 Takedown Map Glitch is Leaked

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thats what they get when they don't have a public beta.

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    God that looks really bad..

not only are the textures blurry, but it also is buggy. I doubt we will see that last one in the final version.

glitches suck

i dont like people that glitch, ruins the game imo. but game looks pretty good.. patch will be out within the first couple of weeks of official game release lol.

Quote Originally Posted by craig2k9 View Post
    i dont like people that glitch, ruins the game imo. but game looks pretty good.. patch will be out within the first couple of weeks of official game release lol.
    That guy is a lamer-loser whos probably 15 years old, not only is he playing a pirated copy early, but he is trying to glitch before the game hits the streets. What horrible music taste and I think he feels like the king of the world posting his stupid video in youtube.

What a lamer, it makes my blood boil just to know we have this kind of people playing online with us. Good thing thats a 360 pirated-early copy and thats where most of those brats are. How annoying, I hope he gets banned for playing early because Im sure he wont have the spare money to buy a new machine.
    Last edited by adrianc1982; 11-05-2009 at 10:28 AM

Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    That guy is a lamer-loser whos probably 15 years old, not only is he playing a pirated copy early, but he is trying to glitch before the game hits the streets. What horrible music taste and I think he feels like the king of the world posting his stupid video in youtube.

What a lamer, it makes my blood boil just to know we have this kind of people playing online with us. Good thing thats a 360 pirated-early copy and thats where most of those brats are. How annoying, I hope he gets banned for playing early because Im sure he wont have the spare money to buy a new machine.
    agree 100% glitchers = noobs who ruin online gameplay!

jeez you guys are harsh. Some ppl have fun just doing stuff like this outside of multiplayer games u know. If this vid was him doing it in a MP game then could say something

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    jeez you guys are harsh. Some ppl have fun just doing stuff like this outside of multiplayer games u know. If this vid was him doing it in a MP game then could say something
    He is still playing an early copy, maybe you dont think thats a bad thing and that its his machine and stuff but we shouldnt encourage this pricks. Imagine his face when he sees his video posted in a serious web page like ps3 news, he will try to keep doing it even if it ruins the game for everyone. Besides to me it just looks like a kid trying to show off his early pirated copy and also saying hey Im playing before time and I found a glitch.
    Last edited by adrianc1982; 11-05-2009 at 01:39 PM

Also not necessarily a pirated copy, mine arrived yesterday from HMV with night vision goggles. But I agree glitches are a nuisance online, but not online he can do what he wants.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News