Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Infamy Trailer Available

Sponsored Links
    Tonight a brand new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Trailer has aired today during the NFL game between the Steelers and the Chargers.

It's pretty amazing. MW2 is shaping up to be one of the greatest games to come yet.

The video comes courtesy of steve0384 via YouTube, and from the caption:

"This is the new Modern Warfare 2 Infamy Trailer that aired tonight online and during the Steelers vs Chargers NFL Football game."

Does anyone know why the keep pushing the 360 so much? The game is not just on the 360, so why does the 360 mini-ad keep popping up at the end of all their trailers?

Video: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Infamy Trailer Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by ProSkillz21 View Post
    Does anyone know why the keep pushing the 360 so much? The game is not just on the 360, so why does the 360 mini-ad keep popping up at the end of all their trailers?
    It's because Microsoft paid them to put their logo at the end. It's just exposure, nothing particularly special. Microsoft just knows where to put their money. They understand that MW2 will be an unbelievably well selling title and putting their logo will make people relate it to their system.

The COD series have always seemed to favor Microsoft, and it's probably because they support them so much.

Anyways, the DC shots remind me of Fallout 3. I'm actually pretty excited to see what's gone on.

Looking at a day 1 purchase, on my PS3.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    this game looks awesome as hell, now it needs to hurry up and get into some stores so i can buy it!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News