Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Video: Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Teaser Trailer Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Developed by Treyarch, below is the newly released multiplayer teaser trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops which arrives this November for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS and Wii.

Personally, to me this just looks like Modern Warfare 2 with a remote control car, cameras, shooting knives, and a crossbow. Hey, but that's just my opinion.

In multiplayer modes, vehicles will return but with a different handling to that in World at War. Some PC specific features that were taken away from Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 will return, such as lean and dedicated servers.

"Create-a-Class 2.0" will allow enhanced customization with appearance items as well as the usual perks. New killstreak rewards include a napalm strike, an RC explosive car and guided missiles.

Also, for the first time in the series, players will be able to record and save clips from online gameplay and there will be a unique four-player online co-op mode.

Check out the Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer teaser trailer below!

Video: Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Teaser Trailer Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know its more of the same, having bought the last 3 games I can tell you the $60 price tag is well justified. Its the yearly update that has a new campaign which are always good, the production value is great and the replay value is gigantic. I logged 96 hours on mw2 and only reached level 54 on multiplayer, got my platinum by playing in normal and veteran the single player plus special ops on veteran too.

I had a blast and even though I really dont pop in the disk any more I really enjoyed the game. I will surely get this yearly update to check out all the goodies. Plus there arent enough coop games out there and I hope they get it right. Also Im supporting this title cause IW is having problems and we really dont know if this will be the last COD to come out

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Revamped COD Modern Warfare, not getting my money Infinity Ward! Come up with something new, its 2010 already!

Smile

I can't wait, reserved already!

Quote Originally Posted by adrianc1982 View Post
    I know its more of the same, having bought the last 3 games I can tell you the $60 price tag is well justified. Its the yearly update that has a new campaign which are always good, the production value is great and the replay value is gigantic. I logged 96 hours on mw2 and only reached level 54 on multiplayer, got my platinum by playing in normal and veteran the single player plus special ops on veteran too.

I had a blast and even though I really dont pop in the disk any more I really enjoyed the game. I will surely get this yearly update to check out all the goodies. Plus there arent enough coop games out there and I hope they get it right. Also Im supporting this title cause IW is having problems and we really dont know if this will be the last COD to come out
    I can personally guarantee you that short of a world ending crisis, Activision will continue pumping out Call of Duty games due to the amount of revenue they generate.

Also Infinity Ward no longer exsists last I heard. Everyone left and created a new studio under EA called Respawn Entertainment. Now the 2 year COD cycle is gonna be Treyarch and a new studio called Sledgehammer I believe.

Also, I personally didn't very much care for the Modern Warfare 2 online since it was ridiculously unbalanced. However this one looks better, but I'm not sure if its just the hype that surrounds everyone one of these games talking in me.
    Last edited by ProSkillz21; 08-09-2010 at 11:12 PM

Exclamation

they really need to get rid of the pop ups. There is a pop up for everything you do!! 2 kill streak, 3 kill streak, you reloaded, you threw a grenade!! Is all that really necessary?
    Last edited by victor307664; 08-09-2010 at 11:39 PM Reason: mispell

I honestly think at this point we have too much COD, instead of the developers focusing on pumping out a new one every two years or however long they do it they should focus on making the game better, i.e. more maps, weapons, longer campaign. Because what has killed the past couple of COD games for me was that after a while I got bored of all the maps and I wanted more, and forget DLC maps those should have been included in the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by our111 View Post
    I honestly think at this point we have too much COD, instead of the developers focusing on pumping out a new one every two years or however long they do it they should focus on making the game better, i.e. more maps, weapons, longer campaign. Because what has killed the past couple of COD games for me was that after a while I got bored of all the maps and I wanted more, and forget DLC maps those should have been included in the actual game.
    I'm actually gonna have to disagree with you on this one, at least partially. While I think your right and they should give it a rest, they won't because every year there are millions of people waiting to buy the same rehashed game with one or two little new toys thrown in.

However, I think they need to stop putting in more. That was the whole reason MW2 became retarded for me. The spent too much time putting in more guns, more killstreaks, more attachments and look what it lead too. People creating ridiculous combination giving them unlimited rifle grenades underneath an already powerful gun where 2-3 shots will still kill you. And take a look at the killstreaks.

Hell I remember getting my nukes. I had to get 7 kills for a nuke because at that point my harrier would take out enough guys to push me to like 12-15 kills. Call in third killstreak and bam game over. Personally I like how you had predefined killstreaks in CoD:WaW and how if used properly you could get the kills you needed, but the killstreaks weren't super overpowered. That way the bottom line the game was still about getting kills by yourself with your gun. Not by some ridiculously powerful AI.

This really seems to be a great game to play. Been looking forward on buying one..

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News