Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

USB Loader 1.0 & cIOS Rev 9 for Nintendo Wii Officially Released

Sponsored Links
    Just a few days back Nintendo Wii developer Waninkoko's USB iSO Loader v1.0 was leaked shortly following a video release of it.

As of today, he has officially released a 100% working version, however, his [Register or Login to view links] appears down at the moment.

That being said, those interested can grab the official release versions below:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] [Mirror] / [Register or Login to view links] [Mirror]

Enjoy all!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks Boss. I've been browsing other forums online, looks like we still have all sorts of questions such as compatible HDDs, errors while installing etc. Fingers crossed!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No problem.. and ya, even though it's the official one I have seen many reports of bugs in it already. At least it's a start though, eh?

Exactly, it's a good start indeed!!! Thank Waninkoko!!! When he threw out the loader without an instruction yesterday, I was thinking, what? It's like giving a gun but not bullets, what is the point! Haha, but he is all good.

Thank you Waninkoko!!! I am testing it now. It seemes it only formatted 3.96 GIGs of my 60 GIG hard drive. Hopefully that will improve, I am copying Okami to my HD now and will test and report.

Well it defintely works, I will post screenshots when i wake up again tomorrow lol it's midnight here.
    Last edited by nafeasonto; 03-31-2009 at 01:22 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

well i think that the 3.96gb that it say it formatted is a bug cause i'm having the same problem with my 120gb hdd, so a 4.7gb wii game won't fit and it did with one of my games, so clearly this is a bug on the status of the hdd.

Hi guys, the loader works with no problem on my wii. Only confusion is my 40gig HDD only shows 1.25 gig in the loader, but after I installed 4 games, the volume became 3.5 gig. No idea why, but never mind, it works great!!!!

Ahh Great i come out of my grave and will see this.Thx Boss you made my day
    And so it goes on....the testing.....and i will recompile my self made cIOSv9 again and will see if it works

This works great and copys the disc fast the only thing I'm confused about is how you load iso files on it when the hdd is not recognized by windows.

Sounds nice

Does anybody know wich filesystem is needed on the USB-Device?
    FAT32 wouldn't be the best, because of the 4GB filesize-limit....

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News