Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

USB iSO Loader v1.0 for Nintendo Wii is Now Available

Sponsored Links
    Today Waninkoko announced news and a video (below) of a USB iSO Loader v1.0 for the Nintendo Wii console.

Shortly following, it was apparently leaked at [Register or Login to view links].

Those interested can grab it below, however, be aware is it possible to brick your Wii resulting from it's misuse.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] [Mirror]

The video's caption simply reads: New Wii Application Announcement by Waninkoko and kwiirk.

It seems he only waited for the cIOS-USB_2.0 release to accomplish the job.

It works on the new FW 4.0 but i dont know if it will be the original or the patched one.But im guess it will be the patched one.Also the games first have to be installed onto the usb-hdd (usb-pan?).You could do this with the USB Loader itself.

The Vid shows the loader, a few games booting and running and the installation of a game. Im pretty sure this will be the long awaited software holy grail for some Wii hb users.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I merged your submission on this with mine, but left it under your UserName cfwprophet for the credit... and +Rep as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good news indeed. I am downloading it and will give it a try. Thanks cfwprophet.

Banned User
    This is great news for Wii owners!! I know it's a little complicated to upgrade your Wii to FW 4.0 cracked one but this should make it worth the trouble!

OMG, can someone read the captchas from Megaupload

I can't. So. Thanks for the zshare mirror

Btw. its an awesome work, now we can use isos from Usb Drive :-)

Waninkoko is definitly pissed.. I mean his first Backup Loader got leaked and now the ultimate freaking software also got leaked

No way that he is happy now

Anyway... if he don't release anything, anymore their fault

Lightbulb

It seems he has posted the following now ([Register or Login to view links]
    Originally Posted by Waninkoko

Hi,

As we all know my new little project has been leaked early.

Here's a better build with a bit better compatibility and speed. You aren't getting any better than this. I'm not going to develop it any more.

If you can't figure how to use it, ask someone else.
    Attached Files Attached Files

No at his blog he claims he got hacked at gbatemp and that he is not cancelling the project.

Banned User
    How do you install this using the homebrew channel?, i just updated to Custom FW 4.0E.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by phaerun View Post
    No at his blog he claims he got hacked at gbatemp and that he is not cancelling the project.
    He just posted that now... at the time of my post it wasn't there though. Although it seems inaccessible atm, here is his post:

[Register or Login to view links]

Waninkoko now claims he did not make that post and that his account at GBATemp was hacked.

Apparently Marcan is now being blamed as the bad guy, and his clone loader video and response is here:

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News