Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up Universal Unbrick Disc v3 is Now Available for Nintendo Wii

Sponsored Links
    Update6 and changes:

LCUDv3 and UUDv4 are now available.Both are edited like the BMD and will be fully dislpayed as my Disc.There for the editing is correct now you can boot this discs on FWs without removed Diag Disc Check.But you still need a trucha able sys-ios to be installed.Additional if you are a softmod user the sys-ios must contain the cDIP module to boot backups/modded discs.
    LCUD is back to IOS36 wich the hbc runs of becouse now it use a older version wich will be trucha able.With a new IOS36 your HBC will stand head over.So i made two new cIOS36, updated the one from the cIOS-CORP to cIOS36-cfwprpht-v3.5 and v3.6.The 3.5 is a old hbc compatible IOS36 with NAND permission, cES module and the Trucha Bug.3.6 just have additional the cDIP module injected.
    With the cIOS36 from the cIOS-CORP v3.4 your hbc stands head over and it doesnt contain the cES module and this dont let you dump your Wiis keys along with given you some error messages when you use Any Title Delater!!

We also now have a wad folder wich contains all the sys-ioss patched with cDIP, cES and the Trucha Bug.If you want to be save install this cIOSs and even if you want to downgrade you do not need to install a new ios for the sysmenu.

At least we doesnt needa soft and hard mode version becouse i found a other way to be more compatieble to modchips.I simply inserted a dummy in size of 176MB and now we have a 180MB larg game partition.The smalesd game i have seen was a game with 150MB so we should be save with that.And we got a smaller pack than 400MB douring raring it.

You should also inform all other Wii users you know and spread this on the WEB that they should download this Rescue Discs and install the included WADs before bricking here Wiis.
    Becouse Ninty to time have patched the whole FWs 3.4/4.0/4.1/4.2 against the trucha bug and at the last one (4.2) the kill all HB douring booting the Wii if you dont have installed the HB FW 4.2 or the preloader system hacks. (beaware of the preloader so much pplz have bricked here Wii with that)

If i have forgot something plz dont hit me

-Stay Tuned,Check this Thread-

Update5 and changes:
    Its done!I found out how to alter the disc so that it will fully displayed as my disc
    ISO, Partition, main.dol, .ticket and .tmd are updated now.And not enought...i now will provide two versions of my Rescue Discs.One a real tiny and quick Download but only use able for Softmod users becouse the drive chips does not recognize a game partition with only 1,2MB !
    And the second a only one-time scrubbed image with a total size of 400MB and NOT removed Headers.

Im a little busy today becouse its weekend and party time so the download links of the HARD modd version will come next dayes along with a UUDv3.5 & LCUDv2.5, SOFT/HARD

UPDATE:
    I added a "Last Chanche Unbrick Disc" becouse a user with original Wii have run into a Brick and have no cIOS249 installed.So if you run into a brick and have the same case as here mentioned than a Modchip and this disc will give you the abbility to unbrick your Wii.
    As long as your FW was higher than 2.3 you should have the IOS36 on your system and than this disc will save your Wii.

And be sure you use an ORIGINAL GC Controller because we can't manage to boot into rescue menu with a 3rd-Party GC Controller.

How to Use:

-Extract and burn the image
    -Turn on Wii and insert disc to auto boot WAD Manager

More PlayStation 3 News...

megaupload.com/?d=W1TH6NMS /BootMiiDiisc_v1-HARD-.part01.rar
    megaupload.com/?d=B5PM97TO /BootMiiDiisc_v1-HARD-.part02.rar
    megaupload.com/?d=DP6IX2XN /BootMiiDiisc_v1-HARD-.part03.rar
    megaupload.com/?d=IJ0P0368 /BootMiiDiisc_v1-HARD-.part04.rar

MD5 Checksum: 7a2f883db06601b56238da2a77c28231 *BootMiiDiisc_v1-HARD-.part01.rar
    MD5 Checksum: 1d7409e7ffb3e7d536cfb11ce80c8701 *BootMiiDiisc_v1-HARD-.part02.rar
    MD5 Checksum: 651b24a083490bcdd20b59b4f00bbee1 *BootMiiDiisc_v1-HARD-.part03.rar
    MD5 Checksum: 89e9dda80fb7645987ffa048325e435d *BootMiiDiisc_v1-HARD-.part04.rar

MD5 Checksum: ed3dc74cb616eddff826da6caf3ab4a7 *BootMiiDiisc_v1-SOFT-.rar

SHA256 Checksum: 426ffe2b4d6553c7936f0507d0a8627698dfd098d28465c1c0 48c5f5975c801d *LCUDv3 part1
    SHA256 Checksum: 63adcceb8f22b2ea06782a47a55d25a9cdc92a8ad8b697539b d64c49ad9a079f *LCUDv3 part2

SHA256 Checksum: eeb3c13c47d7a064269378d539eaeff7a56be8bf1f650c82b9 d52d5a008d70dc *UUDv4 part1
    SHA256 Checksum: 60b50caec34161638cf2e28293d0ff0019fbb4b1098d671663 f59fe10d59c65f *UUDv4 part2
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

lcud1.gif   lcud2.gif   uud1.gif   uud2.gif  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 10-06-2009 at 07:18 PM Reason: update

Sponsored Links

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Thanks for your great work .. BUT for me it didn't work i can't boot your Disc
    nether UUD v1 or v2 .

I don't know if you can help me (or any one here) to fix my friends wiis.

I have 2 wiis without wiimote , Both showing black screen but green led power and drive spinning .

I Modify my GC original controller and i manage to get the rescue menu ,

one of them 3.2(USA) and the other 3.1(USA)
    both are not modified (no chip or softmod) , So i open it and install my DriveKey with the configuration AUTOBOOT ON , BLOCK IMPORT UPDATE.

i convert 3 games to Autoboot (Madworld,Okami and Wario Shake IT) ,
    and test all of them after using the rescue menu trick , but nothing worked,
    the chip blue led keep blinking ( i waited till it finish) but nothing fixed after restart the wii.

Your UUD doesn't run , it stopped !!

i did make many Autoboot DVDs with other apps and it worked for me.

i make one Autoboot DVD with HomeBrew Channel Loader ,sens i can't use wiimote this one will working with GC controller (after booting i unplug it from port 4 to port 1).

i run Gecko OS and i connect my USB Gecko to run wad installer 2.1 from my PC (cuz wad installer doesn't require wiimote) . Now i want to know what files i should put on the SD wad folder to fix my wii ?
    I did try everything .. Boot2*.wad give me an error ( i guess it was res = 1017) and also systemmenu v257.wad ( res = 1035 )

so please anyone can help ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It can not work becouse you have not the cIOS249 installed.The game partition and the WAD Manager need to load IOS249.Ok WAD Manager can run with IOS36 too.But if you dont have installed a custom IOS you can not install system files with it.

You will need a moddifyed UUD wich the game partition can boot a IOS present on your Wii.

Its not a problem to do this.But i dono want to change the v2 becouse now its compatible to every Wii.You only need the cIOS249 installed.In your special case the disc will not be compatiebel to every Wii.
    But if some one like you run into a brick without modchip and softmod than this new disc, i will make for you, will be the only chance to unbrick a original Wii with the help of a modchip.

I will set the "Last Chance Unbrick Disc" to boot IOS36 becouse all program that runs via HBC and can not load a cIOS will run of this IOS.So if the IOS36 is present on your Wii the disc will start, boot and load the WAD Manager.Than i first recommand to you to install cIOSv9 wich i will provide in the release.After that restart Wii and boot again Rescue Menu and "Last Chance Unbrick Disc" to load WAD Manager and install the file you need.But im guess you have a sysmenu brick or what brick is it?

EDIT:
    Do not install any file without the knowledge what it does!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-10-2009 at 01:57 PM

wii madworld

does anyone know how to patch the game madworld? I tried using the Wii Scrubber. But is is say cant open the Key Bin?

Thanks for any help that you can give me.

~Redlight~

Than you will need the common-key in the same directory as the program will be. Without common-key we cant open, resign game isos or to use any other altered data on the Wii.

Thanks for your info , now i understand ..

but you have to remember one thing about my case , i can't use the wiimote only the GC controller .
    But when it comes about installing wad files it's ok i can use wad installer 2.1 , cuz it's auto installer no need to use wiimote.

NOW to make it clear :

so you want me to install cios249 ?
    i did install cIOS249-v7 waninkokoFULL-nw7.wad , and after i reboot
    it show me systemmenu 3.2(USA) ( before it was 3.1(USA) ) !!
    i did try to boot UUD but still same problem.

then i try to install cIOSv9 , but the problem it's dol file, i only can run wad.
    unless there is cIOSv9 auto run dol (remember i can't use the wiimote)

Thanks for your support cfwprophet

i manage to create ciosv9.wad using DowngradePack , then i install it

but still nothing new , im getting
    Last edited by badermq; 04-10-2009 at 10:49 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by badermq View Post

I have 2 wiis without wiimote , Both showing black screen but green led power and drive spinning .
    your problem is most likely the bluethooth module, i had a few wiis on my shop with the same problem (they come all the time with the same problem), i just change the module and they boot up fine!!! you can see this module by taking the front plate of the wii is on the left side from the sd port but in order to change it you need to take the wii apart until you reach the mobo, the module it's a clip on so you don't nee any soldering experience . . . hope this help good luck
    Last edited by Alucard; 04-11-2009 at 12:22 AM

What you talking have no sense and i belive you are joking with us.

First if you install cIOSv7 and get a sysmenu downgrade than i would badly hit the uploader of this file.

Second if the disc not boot you, one time, have no IOS36 on your sys or you dont have a cIOS installed. (or Alucards reason)

Than i have included cIOSv9.WAD into the download not the DOL.Its a WAD my frind.

At last you CREATED a cIOSv9 with a DowngradePack?Man to creat a wad your self you will need the WAAD Maker Tool or you have to do it buy your owen and there for you must decrypt and read tmd, calculate SHA1 and so on.What was in in this downgrader pack?

If i will be a litle bit hard, its 7:00am in my country i dont have sleeped one hour and will be to grouchy.

And thx Alucard for the info.I also have a store and moddet a lot of wiis but never have such a problem.

And hey badermq try what Alucard have mentioned to you.He knows the problem and im pretty sure it will work for you

Sorry cfwprophet but im not joking
    i'll try your LCUD and let you know.

but you know .. maybe Alucard right .. cuz i can't connect sync my wiimote.

and when i was searching for the bluetooth module here :
    [Register or Login to view links]

i found this info from the same page

- Brand new genuine Nintendo parts
    - Replaces fried/broken bluetooth wireless module in Wii video game consoles
    - Fixes "black screen of death" upon power on (commonly caused by bluetooth not initializing)

thanks Alucard for this information , it dos make sense now.. but i have to try it 1st.
    But what if i use the module from other working wii to check ? is it ok ?
    i don't want to order it and spending money and im not sure.

Thanks Guys

Yop sure, will work.Or better say, should work.

It can also be that the driver of BT will be damaged.But i will bet that Alucard will be right.

And DX is a good store.Buyed a lot from there and every time will be fine and a happy customer

SRY for above post.Now i have sleeped 2 1/2 hour and will be more fresh than before.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News