Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, need some help. I'm with a friend's Wii, it's a Korean that was modified to 3.2U and has cIOSCORP 3.4 installed on it. So my friend tried to upgrade it online some months ago, and it updated to 4.2U and give it the 003 error.

So basically, with cIOSCORP pre-installed before the update, it should have not allowed the rewrite of ios36 with trucha-bug, right?

But I tried to run the UUDV4 and LCUDv3 and neither of them worked to that Wii. I even installed a Wiikey modchip that supports autoboot, and it haven't helped to. The UUDv4 and UUDv3 discs started to spin, and soon after stop, a Mario Kart modified game to install IOS70 patched spins right, the Sys Menu info on bottom screen disappear but it's just sit on a black screen while disc continue to spin.

So I took out the Wii's driver with 003 error (with Wiikey on it) and instaled on my Wii (a NTSC USA with 4.2U and softmoded with DARKCORP) and the UUDv4 worked like a charm (haven't tested the LCUDv3 one), even a Mario Kart game modified to install IOS70 patched in place of the original Mario Kart Channel worked ok, with autoboot.

So, with cIOSCORP pre-installed it should work, but why it ins't? The UUDv3 runs only into IOS36 Trucha or it's use any other IOS with Trucha?

Looking in a Offline Update to 4.2U that I grabbed from NUSAD, I noticed that some IOS that cIOSCORP 3.4 install apparently aren't rewrite in the update, like IOS11 and IOS20. Is there any way to force UUDv4 to run into theses specifically IOS?

Sorry any English errors, I'm a Brazilian.
    Last edited by Dirceu; 08-09-2010 at 08:57 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi there , i am new here and i hope that you help me guys ...

i have a wii 4.2U and without modship its softmoded i used to play my games from HDD and yesterday i was going to install coustom theme on wii and when i finish install and reset my wii it didn`t start up ...

only get black screen and thats all.. also i didn`t install preloader on my sd card only do the backup and install bootmii as ios ...

plz help me i do not know what to do with my wii now , HELP ME GUYS !!!
    Last edited by black or white; 08-17-2010 at 06:41 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by black or white View Post
    hi there , i am new here and i hope that you help me guys ...

i have a wii 4.2U and without modship its softmoded i used to play my games from HDD and yesterday i was going to install coustom theme on wii and when i finish install and reset my wii it didn`t start up ...

only get black screen and thats all.. also i didn`t install preloader on my sd card only do the backup and install bootmii as ios ...

plz help me i do not know what to do with my wii now , HELP ME GUYS !!!
    Questions:

Does the LED on the power button go green?
    Does your disc still spin inside?
    Did you make an NAND back-up of your system?

sry for lazy support but still have no appartment. actually i'm posting from mc donalds and free comp with full web support (will upload some pics next days)

But mainly you guys will need a custom system driver (ios 30,50,60,70 for korean fw 40 and the new one from fw 4.3 if it hase a new system ios) with trucha bug to be installed to be able to boot hb disk EVEN with a modchip.and the new drives cant read backups without special modchip.

always install my rescuemii core to be able to boot hb disks like the uuds!!!

hi, i need help my wii got fully brick and how to unbrick it with the universal unbrick disk i downloaded v4 please answer my wii is v 4.2 please help me.
    Last edited by peterras; 09-07-2010 at 04:03 PM

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    AT DHX
    Never install a update from game or from Internet. And i need to know if you have modded your Wii or not.
    Try to boot the Rescue Menu and see if it starts.
    Firmware: 3.2U
    Mod Chip: InFeCtuS Argon w/ Firmware 1.6

Punch out installed a PAL update. black screen, low lvl brick.

I tried about 1,000 times but I can't access the rescue menu. I did the GC controller modification on 2 separate controllers and it never worked, all I get is a black screen. My wii has been collecting dust for about a year XD

Hello.. My english is poor. but I will try to explain my wii situation: My wii is a Korean one.

What i do to brick it:
    Updated system menu to 3.3 - Working OK! Then formatted from wii configuration menu.

Then I used the wnytittler deleter to erase some titles, and there is my problem, I erased all ios, only ios 30 remains..
    Because that obviously the wii doesnt work good, so i acces to wii configuration menu and activated wii connect to update the database and restore the erased ios.. this works.. but.. then appear the 003 error.. (I have fixed previously this error whit mario kart, but now, I doesnt have the patched ios (249 etc.) the this system doesnt work to write ios 70 on wii and when I try its return to the black screen whit "error 003"..

Does someone know how to fix it?? Now Im trying with LCUDv.3.. some help please.

Hello, I am frustrated i have been reading for days on things i can do and nothing seems to work:

Wii is soft modded with 4.1u
    pre-loader was installed
    has cIOS249 r17 and
    hermes 222
    UsbLoader gx

I think it was a bad theme that caused it in GX. When the wii boots up black screen remote won;t sync also won;t power up via remote. drive spins and can get a green power light. I have tried to hold reset and turn power on nothing.

bought a new module and replaced it same was a waste of money as old module worked on friends wii. when i hacked the wii it loaded to the ios so no nand backup

I am lost and would love to be pointed in the right direction willing to try anything. Thanks for the help.

I wanted to add i used Wiihacks 4.1 softmod guide done over a half dozen of them and this is the only one that has had issues and it worked for a few days before this happened to it. Going to buy a original GC controller today if there is a chance the recovery disc will work. Thanks
    Last edited by Sneaky; 10-14-2010 at 01:17 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi cfwprophet! I got the damn black screen too...

I wanted to play wiiware games from SD card but couldnt, so I searched of how. It said i had to install cios70 so I did it. But when I installed it, everything went freezing -.-

So restarted my wii and there you go... BLACK SCREEN ALL THE WAY!
    Now i downloaded and burned your UUDv4 and putted it in the wii. But nothing hapend...

I don't know what to do! I'm really "out of bounds" in this case. Is there any other way to fix the wii? I really need help from a pro!

// Kiwiii

Sponsored Links
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News