Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    well, the idea of recovering from a brick is to flash back origional Nintendo firmware. this unbricks you. and then you mod everything from scratch again. thats how you recover from a brick the proper way.
    How exactly would we do that?

Question links again!

Quote Originally Posted by JeffJ View Post
    well, the idea of recovering from a brick is to flash back origional Nintendo firmware. this unbricks you. and then you mod everything from scratch again. thats how you recover from a brick the proper way.
    hi jeff, i would like to download theses files (uudv2 and lcud) the links are broken.

i'm online now.

thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdreamernlcf View Post
    I'm having a tough time getting my Wii fixed. I had the homebrew-safe version of 4.0 installed, (through the unofficial installer), and I installed a version of WiiSX that I should have just waited for. (was an unofficial compile of an SVN)

So now I get the health warning screen, and after I get the "some system files are corrupted or missing" message.
    I can boot my wii into recovery mode using a GC controller, and it says 4.0U at the bottom right. When I insert a legitimate Wii game, the drive spins like it's trying to load the game, and doesn't stop trying but goes nowhere.

When I insert a burnt game or unbrick disc, it seems to stop trying almost instantly. I thought getting a chip would fix this part, so I got a FlatMod chip.. Same thing.

The chip hasn't been pre-configured to autoboot discs, but one of the features is that if you press the eject button when the drive is empty, it's supposed to set it to autoboot mode. Do you think I need to config the chip to go autoboot by default?

Also, can anyone tell me if the FlatMod chip saves the configuration on the chip? So say if I put the chip in my bro's Nintendo Wii and use the flatmod config disc to set it to autoboot by default.. Will I be able to take the chip out of his wii, put it back into mine, and it still be set to autoboot? Or will it be wiped out when removed from the wii?

Been thinking of trying it but I would have to hang out at my mom's house for quite some time to be able to leave with that Wii, and if it yields nothing, I rather not go there for that reason. lol
    " I had the homebrew-safe version of 4.0 installed.."

how can i get this homebrew? it's a boot DVD too? i friend of mine still has a problem o a boot time. the DVD dont's boot itself. need some cIOS to be installed? in recover mode can i install DOL files?

Quote Originally Posted by labontecar43 View Post
    Well i found UUDv2 that's one out of two so far i will keep looking for lcud.
    If anyone has it please post it.
    you found the other link? LCUD?

some friends do the recover mode (GC controller mode) and see the firmware on screen, but DVD don't boot. when the wii don't boot on recover mode maybe the console don't have a cIOS36 installed? if don'r, how can i install this?
    Last edited by WIIFIBR; 08-25-2009 at 01:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi on post #32 i posted the uudv2 and I'm still looking for the other one i contacted my buddy cfwprophet the guy that started this thread to see if he has it but he hasn't been around in a while so everyone hang in there I'm working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by labontecar43 View Post
    Hi on post #32 i posted the uudv2 and I'm still looking for the other one i contacted my buddy cfwprophet the guy that started this thread to see if he has it but he hasn't been around in a while so everyone hang in there I'm working on it.
    Thanks I appreciate it.

I hope someone finds it In the next few days i'm going to get an origonal Game Cube controller to try getting the rescue menu up, I don't have $ to blow on a savemii right now.

I hope rescue works... damn punch out -_-

Hello guys and sry for the long break!!!

And SRY all the rapidshare files are down. I will do my best the next weeks to get all the importend stuff online.

Than... i will get a helping hand... wil mean that next weeks frinds will come and support me. This frinds are allso Hardcore Gamer like me and coded a few websites. Under my command they will work with me togehter so that i have more time to work on importend things like a new LCUD and other good things like making channels for non channel apps and so long.

Greatz cfwprophet

Thumbs Up Can't wait...

Glad to see you are back. I came across this thread some time ago and found that the download links had expired. I searched the net and finally came across UUDv2 but I couldn't find LCUD anywhere. Will it be posted in this thread or will I need to look somewhere else?

Thanks for all your work...

It should be re posted in this thread when cfwprophet gets a chance. You and a lot of others are waiting for LCUD (last chance universal disk) hang in there it's coming cfwprophet just came back he's got a new PC and I'm assuming he's got a lot of thing to put on his new whip. lol.

Here WE Go

Thx for the frindly welcome and .....Here We Go!

Have archived all files i have made on a TB HDD and here is the LCUD!

Next i updat the UUD to v3 with WAD Manager v1.5 MOD-2 and GC Pad support for all out there who run in a brick and cant use the Wiimote.

I will also post the LCUD and the new UUDv3 than in the first post in this Thread.

-Have Fun- (like Big-N sayes)

EDIT:

Its done!
    UUDv3 is ready and wait for some one to test
    I dont own a Wii to this time and could not test the new disc.But its a update of the UUDv2 so it calls the IOS249 (cIOS) and have the new WAD Manager 1.5 MOD-2 with GC support as main.dol injected.

Next i will also update the LCUD to have GC support for the WAD Manager.
    But first i need to know if the UUDv3 works and it would be nice if the guys with a HB FW4.0 or higher can tell me wich IOS they have mostly installed and wich of them will be trucha able / have the trucha bug patched in.

So its a pain in the neck to find the best IOS to call becouse some guys have the cIOS60 installed and some other not.But we will need a IOS with Trucha support becouse modded discs are trucha signed.

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 09-13-2009 at 07:57 PM Reason: Update

Smile UUDv3

hello man,

ones again thanks for your hard work but the UUDv3 it did not work for me, i turn my wii on and i get the version # on the corner and that's it, no boot up to the wad manager; the with the v2 theres no problem (except that i can't sycn my wiimote.

thanks.
    albert.
    Last edited by pimpmypsp; 09-14-2009 at 01:24 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast