Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    At last you CREATED a cIOSv9 with a DowngradePack?Man to creat a wad your self you will need the WAAD Maker Tool or you have to do it buy your owen and there for you must decrypt and read tmd, calculate SHA1 and so on.What was in in this downgrader pack?
    yes it was all in the Downgrader pack one click batch file

you can check it , i Attach the file
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There for i asked "You Created?" becouse as you self mentioned YOU PATCHED the IOS

Creat a IOS will be as i mentioned more complicated and for the name of "DowngradePack" i wouldnt think that it contains a bunch of wads or app files that you could make your owen cIOS.

Sponsored Links

Post Ohh my wii

Sponsored Links
    Hi Everybody,

I had The Same Prob. The Setting Dosen't come

is there any way to recover it Or Fix it up By LUCD & UUCD v2.

What U Mean By Do not install any file without the knowledge what it does!!!

And What u mean by modded Original GC Controller

What U Mean By Do not install any file without the knowledge what it does!!!
    Uhmm.....its not very intelligent to install a file to unbrick a wii without the knowledge what this file can change or not.So if you Brick you Wii and you do not have a clue why it is bricked it is a litle bit to risky to install some file.

A few users start to install a sysmenu.wad and do not really understand that every sysmenu have his owen IOS.

And What u mean by modded Original GC Controller
    Read Here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/wii-ne...le-105101.html

OK here is my problem since am not sure this will work or not with me.

When I updated my Wii I used the WAD method to install FW 4.0 and IOS60, then I installed preloader after that my Wii got bricked, soI thought if I uninstall the FW40.wad it would go back to the old one, which didn't and ended up with a blakc screen and can't acces prelaoder.

I know what I did was stupid, still will this work on my Wii and solve my problem, since my Drive is still working and my Wii is modded.(plz :'( say yes, I don't want to end up replacing the Wii's motherboard)

Thanks! Tested and working fine here!

does this works for me.. i accidently deleted ios30

Quote Originally Posted by yahya View Post
    OK here is my problem since am not sure this will work or not with me.

When I updated my Wii I used the WAD method to install FW 4.0 and IOS60, then I installed preloader after that my Wii got bricked, soI thought if I uninstall the FW40.wad it would go back to the old one, which didn't and ended up with a blakc screen and can't acces prelaoder.

I know what I did was stupid, still will this work on my Wii and solve my problem, since my Drive is still working and my Wii is modded.(plz :'( say yes, I don't want to end up replacing the Wii's motherboard)
    how exactly was it bricked? just a corrupt file warning or jumbled text? this is easily fixed and is a common problem when updating to 4.0 and mucking with ios60

this is why you always make a nand backup.

bricked wii

my wii is on a black screen and the light is turned on to green.

it wont even go to the press a to continue menu.
    what should i do? can anyone help?

Quote Originally Posted by Xcessive1 View Post
    does this works for me.. i accidently deleted ios30
    i did the same thing as well and now
    my wii is on a black screen and wont let
    me go any further.
    idk what to do.
    did you fix your problem?
    Last edited by chaosdes342; 06-21-2009 at 07:34 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

no i'm still having that problem i'm trying to figure out how to use the universal unbrick discv2 but my wii isn't modded and they say it wil work without a chip in. but no luck

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 66 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News