uLoader Version 3.6 Update for Nintendo Wii is Now Available

Shortly following his previous release from a few days ago, today Spanish developer Hermes has released a uLoader version 3.6 update for the Nintendo Wii console.

Download: http://mods.elotrolado.net/~hermes/wii/uloader_v3.6_nosources.rar

uLoader v3.6 Changelog, roughly translated:

-Support for command and dip_plugin Cover in ehcmodule
    -Be deleted using the CIOS 249 (not needed, nor supports the features of uLoader, although suppressed by label)
    -Added support 16:9
    -Added screensaver mode
    -Add alternate menu setup, where you can select whether BCA disk is taken from the database (sd: / bca_database.txt) or in the case of HDD disk / pendrive get the BCA database and 0x100 offset program it in the game
    -Add button (slider below) to suppress the vibration of the controller. Furthermore, it has fixed the shakes that occurred occasionally in the read / write
    -Add button (top slider) to select 4 icons and 2 sizes for the pointer (hand "special", skull, life preservers and hook [+ laughs]). In case of alternative uLoader, continues with his hand always.
    -Add cute to rotate the pointer under control [burla2]
    -Game mode available on DVD painter
    -Fixed cheat mode to keep it from interfering in the execution of multithreaded Ogg
    -Possibility to update uLoader from uLoader;) from the Internet and can download multiple files to the SD and limits of up to 2 MB.
    -Other bugs fixed

uLoader Version 3.6 Update for Nintendo Wii is Now Available

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Is this Loader and uSB loader or just a backup launcher ?

I dont play my wii all that much so I have a question on what this BCA is. I have read the threads but does this affect new games of mine that I backup to a hard drive? I have not had any problems with any games so I am confused on this BCA. If this is game related is there a list somewhere that shows this?

Thanks

Arrow

Here is a minor update, to quote from the changes:
    • Added new icons josete2k.
    • Small fixes minor interface.
    • Fixed player mod.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Smile

thanks much~ that's a charming loader.