Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Ubisoft Officially Announces Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Details

Sponsored Links
    Today Ubisoft has officially announced details on their upcoming title Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for PS3, XBox 360 and the PC.

The critically acclaimed single player experience of Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in a powerful struggle against the powerful Templar Order.

Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey to Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

Press Release: The Next Iteration of Assassin's Creed Will Continue The Legend of Ezio as He Takes on Rome While Adding a Multiplayer Component to the Series For the First Time Ever

LONDON, UK - MAY 11, 2010 - Today Ubisoft® announces new product details for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, the next iteration of the critically acclaimed, multi-million unit selling franchise. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood will ship late 2010 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and the PC. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is a worldwide production effort led by the Ubisoft Montreal Studio in collaboration with Ubisoft studios in Singapore, Bucharest, Québec City and Annecy (known for developing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory's Multiplayer).

The critically acclaimed single player experience of Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in a powerful struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey to Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.

And for the first time, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all. Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes.

An exclusive first look at Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is featured in the July issues of PSM3 and Official Xbox 360 magazine, available in the UK on June 3 and June 10 2010 respectively.

For more information on Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, please visit: [Register or Login to view links].

Ubisoft Officially Announces Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Details

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    By the way for those who don't want to play around with the puzzle, if you go to the screen with all the images select these to view the final 6th new weapon.

1. Pentagram
    2. The Omega Symbol (think God of War)
    3. The Mayan Square Pyramid
    4. The 3 rings (look like part of the Olympics Logo)
    5. The 3 triangles
    6. The All-seeing eye.

Doing this combo allows you to see the switch blade weapon, and gets you an exclusive wallpaper.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm actually honestly a little disappointed to find out it's more of an add-on than a newer game. What I mean is that I liked how it went from Middle Ages to the Renaissance. (Correct me if I'm wrong on the time periods.) I was hoping for a further leap in the series, but I guess I'll settle for whatever this game throws down. It's all very interesting to play since the mobility in the game is IMO amazing. Good to hear it comes out so soon!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    From what I heard, the game is still gonna have a 10+ hour campaign, and they are going to revamp the combat for online. Also you get to control other assassins and send them on missions and such.

A 10hr+ campaign, I'm assuming that's to play through the main story line not do all the extra stuff, the multi-player part of the game intrigues me, multi-player coop would be fun as well as some games you could play with your friends like capture the flag, and kill the most assassination targets in a certain time, its definitely something ive been thinking about for a long time though...

i am disappointed that it is a new game though not a set of DLC like xUb3rn00lEx said its a way for them to squeeze $60 more for a game out of you... but if it was DLC i would totally pay $40 for that even $45, i think its reasonable since Im not paying for a disc and packaging thats just another hunk of plastic filling up my entertainment center, if anything this shouldn't be a full fledged game it should be an add-on they didnt even change time periods like they logically should have, i figured they would to a go to 3 next witch would be in the present time witch is the one you access the animus from, and what there doing feels like they are ripping us off with DLC disguised as a game...

Big Grin

i'm very happy and i'm going to buy it!!

I'm very interested in the multiplayer part of the game. Imagine all the possibilities. This is a buy.

Not sure if its been announced yet, but there is word of a beta that will be going around. I'm assuming that like most betas it will only feature the online competitive play (I'm making the assumption something like this is gonna be in the final game), but the information about the game is very limited so I don't know what to expect. Anyways we might get a chance to try the game out to see what they did with the online before they release it to everyone.

I must say i'm looking forward to this latest incarnation of the AC franchise. I enjoyed the first game but it's control system was a bit of a pain in the butt. The second was pretty good from start to finish and i felt a little sad when i completed it because i knew that i would have to wait ages to for the next installment.

I'm glad it's more or less continuing from where the last game finished, based on what i've seen so far, as there didn't feel like there was any continuity from the first game to the second. Anyway, i'll shut up now and just say that i can't wait for Brotherhood to be released.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News