Latest PS3 News Forum Updates
- PS3 CFW
- PS3 Files
- PS3 Hacks
- PS3 Help
- PS3 Releases
- PS3 Themes
- PS3 Trophies
- PS Vita Trophies
I wonder why no one has mentioned anything about Triiforce. Triiforce lets load games from VC and Wiiware from a Backup of the NAND or from SD or USB. you can check the video modes and use Ocarina.
If i am allowed i can post a nice guide and the material you need
Just asking for permision here.
Edit: Well here is the tutorial.
Its an aplication that lets load games from VC and Wiiware from a Backup of the NAND or from SD or USB. you can check the video modes and use Ocarina.
- cIOS rev14 already installed
- A SD card or USB HDD
1. Run simplefsdumper, this will backup your nand in the SD or USB. It will create a few folders so dont panic!
2. Unpack wadtonand.
3. We are goin to place the WADs we want in the folder we unpacked the wadtonand and then we run w2n.bat
4. This will create folders like ticket and title.
5. Grab this two folders and put em where our backup from step 1 is.
6. Now run Triiforce in you HBC and enjoy.
7. Now using the D-Pad on our Wiimote or GC Control to select your game and press START.
This software comes without any warranty. So everything is up to you.
If you have no idea how to use this software please dont do anything or you can brick your wii.