Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Treyarch Confirms Call of Duty: Black Ops Nazi Zombie Mode

Sponsored Links
    Today Treyarch's Community Manager Josh Olin confirmed that the Nazi Zombie mode from Call of Duty: World at War would be making a return in the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops.

In addition Josh Olin also posted on his [Register or Login to view links] that the hardened and prestige editions would come will all four of the original maps from World at War.

No word on whether the guns and equipment will remain the same or be upgraded into newer versions from Black Ops.

For those wondering, Call of Duty: Black Ops comes out on November 9th, 2010 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii consoles.

Treyarch Confirms Call of Duty: Black Ops Nazi Zombie Mode

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah, make it backwards compatible, as I already paid for those maps...

Hey! is Activi$ion we're talking about !!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Damn, looks like I'm gonna have to cough up some more money. I've heard the graphics on this game are going to surpass MW2.

Thumbs Down

NO! Not Zombies AGAIN!! I really hate that mode, ah well, I won't be playing that then.

I love Zombies. It shows the true meaning of Co-Op play. After 40 rounds (without the gun glitch) it take team play in order to survive, one rouge player and it ends faster than you can imagine. I just hope this time the fix the game matchmaking part. set up rooms so that players with headsets can play together and people without can play with others without. The most annoying part of the mode is the one guy you cant communicate with and just runs off doing stupid things and getting downed.

Add me if ya play WAW on PSN: TheShroomster

Personally, I liked zombies in WaW when I was playing with my friends the most cause we already knew what to do and how to properly cover each other.

Still I absolutely hate how the old maps are coming with the Hardened and Prestige Editions of the game. It's just another stupid activision grab for money. I think that the 4 maps should come with the top two editions, but if you already bought the maps once why should I have to buy them again? That way the developer can make some money from the people that didn't buy the maps, but those of us that bought it don't get screwed for it.

this is the only thing i liked about W@W so should be interesting how it works with a newer era game like black ops

Thumbs Up

this mode is going to be interesting.

I remember Infinity Ward apprently being pretty snarky about the inclusion of zombies in World at War. I guess Treyarch are looking to set the tone. We'll see how it turns out.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News