Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Treyarch: Call of Duty 7 is Already Being Worked On

Sponsored Links
    It looks as if Call of Duty 7 is already being worked, as an online [Register or Login to view links] profile of the Senior Animator at Treyarch has revealed.

To quote: According to a Treyarch designer's online CV, Call Of Duty 7 is already being worked on. Ta-da!

The profile is that of a Senior Animator at Treyarch, which reveals (even though it probably shouldn't): "I am currently on my second title as a senior animator in the games industry with Activision / Treyarch on Call Of Duty 7."

Not really a massive shocker that and we hope no one gets into trouble over it. Begs the question though, how much don't you want Call Of Duty 7 to be set in World War II? Or for it to feature dogs?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really do hope they keep going with the whole Modern Combat thing, as they've already made enough games depicting WWII, Call of Duty 4 was great because it didn't follow the path of the last 3 games, and World at War was a big let down for me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    2 different company's work on call of duty games infinity ward do the modern combat games and treyarch do the world war games, It's good thing that they have started working on the next one now so they can fix all the bs that plagues WAW now especially in the multiplayer.

So they're skipping COD 6?

i think modern warfare 2 is 6, correct me if i'm wrong though.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News