Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Tomb Raider: Underworld Gets Exclusive XBox 360 Chapters

Sponsored Links
    She's back. Today Eidos Interactive announced the first Tomb Raider game designed from the ground up for next generation gaming consoles has shipped to stores for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and DS.

In Tomb Raider: Underworld, Lara travels around the world to explore and solve puzzles on a scale grander than any the series has presented before.

In addition, Eidos has confirmed purchasers of the Xbox 360 version will receive an exclusive treat this holiday season.

Available sometime next month only on Xbox 360 will be the first of two new chapters, Tomb Raider: Underworld - Beneath the Ashes. This chapter takes place after the Underworld story has finished and features a new environment to explore and additional secrets to unlock.

The second chapter, Tomb Raider: Underworld - Lara's Shadow, will follow in early 2009 and introduce a new currently unknown playable character.

Tomb Raider: Underworld on Xbox 360 and PS3 sells for $59.99. The Wii version clocks in at $39.99 and DS at $29.99. Finally, a video can be seen of it [Register or Login to view links]. Enjoy! More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Am I the only one sick and tired of hearing about X-box 360 exclusives?

1) video game companies should stop giving in to microsoft paying them to bring exclusive stuff to the table. they alienate ps3 fans towards their games.

2) microsoft should be spending money making a console that doesn't break instead of doing things like this (not trying to be a fanboy of ps3, my best friends xbox360 died in less than 6 months and thats my fair personal experience), random extras like this could never really be the deciding factor in choosing the xbox360 console so it serves no grand purpose.

3) sony should realize their acceptance of 2nd place pisses off every single person who spent money on their console. Time and time again we get to watch xbox360 fans get extra material, "better playing" games, while Sony does nothing but complain about how hard it is to make a profit off the console. They should be paying just as much as Microsoft on these kind of things to PREVENT exclusives, or GARNER them for US.

Can we just get over this stupid console war and just release 3rd party games that are exactly the same on both systems without restriction or exclusivity? Until that occurs, you're just pissing off one crowd or another. I don't mind if Ps3 isn't #1 in sales, but I'm tired of feeling like a 2nd class citizen time and time again in regards to games I like not being released on ps3, games I like having more content or betas on x-box360, etc.
    Last edited by mirrorsaw; 11-19-2008 at 06:44 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mirrorsaw View Post
    Am I the only one sick and tired of hearing about X-box 360 exclusives?
    Believe me... You're not the only one. At least I'm with you on all of what you said...

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News