Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown

Sponsored Links
    I need a patch or something for this game i trying to put onto my hardrive i enable mode 3 and it still wont work. i tried to use all of the modes to figure it out, but it wont work. i think i might need a patch for this like on chaos theory u need a patch to get it to work on it so can some please help me out?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can get it to run somewhat... with Mode 3. First time I played it ran without a hitch from the HDD. After that I had three lockups where I literally had to power down the PS2 with the switch. The lockups all occured when the game was transitioning from one area to the next.

The next time after that it worked fine. Hopefully this is something that can be patched or fixed. My laser doesnt like to read DVD much any more.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have the same problem

Big Grin

i have ran several missions and have no problems at all. using hdadvance usa 1.0, could be bad converts. might try usign hdl_dumb to install instead of hdadvance.

what mode did u enable, i tried to copy it twice it wont work

Mode 3 for me.

And actually I've found that if I quit trying to move or press buttons when I get the "Exiting stage in ##" messsage that I don't lock up.

Peace out...

Rainbow Six: Lockdown

Has anybody tried this game on HDD

-Thanks

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News