Sponsored Links
For the very first time, Microsoft did a presentation at one of the biggest video game events in the world, which is the Tokyo Game Show.

Since the announcement of Microsoft appearing at the Tokyo Game Show, people were skeptical as to what they had to offer in this year’s event. There is news that is surprising to most of us and some are well expected.

Let’s take a look to the major announcements of Microsoft that might change the sales in Japan:

1. Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope
It’s been confirmed once again that this is an XBOX 360 exclusive and it will be released in Japan on Feb 2009 while the US will have to wait a month later, March 3, 2009

2. Tekken 6
This might be a shocker to all Playstation 3 fans out there but Tekken 6 is one of the Sony’s biggest known exclusives but it seems Namco Bandai has decided to spread the Tekken 6 love to the XBOX 360.

3. Ninety-Nine Nights 2
A sequel to the smash hit Ninety-Nine Nights 2 has been announced. Could this be better than the first one?

4. Metal Slug 7 & King of Fighters 98
These classics are indeed going to appear on the XBOX 360 through the XBOX Live Marketplace. These two classic games will appear in Spring 2009.

5. NXE to Appear in November
Could this be a new experience? Or one of the gimmicks Microsoft has? We’ll let you know soon enough…

6. Halo 3 Recon
Finally, Bungie shed some light to the expansion of Halo 3. It is a campaign expansion featuring the ODST soldiers.

Alright, these are just five of the big things that have been announced at this year’s TGS. Personally, the only news that got me pumped out is the release of Tekken 6 which is very surprising. I am also glad that Star Ocean 4 gets a release date and it’s just months away before we can see the game here in the United States.

Overall, Microsoft’s Press Conference isn’t bad at all and it’s not boring either. They managed to keep XBOX 360 owners intersted once again with the new announcement they just made, specially with Halo 3: Recon that will appear next fall, of 2009. Could this be the next Halo game we need?

Could the announcement made today will impact on how Japanese will support the XBOX 360? I doubt it but no one can tell except them.. We’ll see... More PlayStation 3 News...