Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like the idea a lot and would suggest calling it "Random Stuff" or "Anything Else". This sites strict no flaming approach would be welcome in an open to any subject section.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am active on a forum that has a whole Thread named, "Completely Random".

In it, we discuss random crap, like who's hot, which car you got, bla bla bla.

Also, as a separate thread, every month we have a "Show us what you got" where you post up pics of things you recently purchased so that others comment.

Cool idea.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is a great idea, but the problem is people might start spamming and posting useless stuff. We'll need to have someone to moderate it, otherwise it would be cool having a place to get to know people better.

You see ... this is what I am talking about. Thanks guys for the support. I get that we all feel the need to get to know each other better and what better way to just talk about stuff ...

And ... perhaps BOSS can chuck in a couple of competitions in there as well ...

I was thinking of calling it "Off Topic" or "Not so PS3 News" - but any ideas or suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by OGroteKoning; 08-24-2011 at 01:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Social Intercourse.

Best.Name.Ever.

Heh, indeed. I have now +Rep'd those who replied with feedback since my last checkpoint in this thread as well.

It seems like we should give it a try and we have some names in mind, so the last question we have to decide is where should it be placed on the main Forums page? At the top, in the middle or at the bottom?

The reason this is important is because we want it to be seen so people use it, but at the same time we don't want it so visible that everyone starts posting PS3 topics there instead of using it for discussing non-PS3 topics.

Our forum is mainly about PS3 News and reckon the mainstream purpose of the site should not be overshadowed by other sections. I think it could either be the last topic or the first one after all the PS3 topics.

I think it should be at the bottom away from the ps3 stuff.

I agree, it shouldn't overpower the PS3 focus of the site... that said, I will add it below the other boards for now and then if we need to we can always move it afterwards and +Rep guys for the feedback!

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News