Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Poll Test Drive Unlimited 2 (my thoughts/review)

Sponsored Links
    Well I got this game a couple of months ago and here are my thoughts.

The driving engine is okay, it's not the best but it isn't the worst either. It drives like your average driving game. But the story line is terrible, you have cheesy and boring characters and nothing to keep you interested.

It's basically a free roam game where you drive to different places buying houses, clothe and cars. You can also drive to places to customize your car by changing the color and putting stickers on it and when you want to enter a race you need to get some license. There are all types of licenses for driving in different tracks. Like for example to race in a dirt track you need "Dirt license".

Driving to all these places wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take you so long, everything is so spaced apart. Like to customize my car I'd need to drive for like 10 minutes, it gets annoying and old after a while.

Overall this game is okay. But they need to focus on the racing more and less of all this gimmicky stuff like buying houses to keep my cars in.

I give this game a 6/10.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does it look good as the screenshots (which say they're from the PS3 version) make it out to be?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you talking about the graphics? If you are they are actually pretty good, the cars and environments look good, but the characters look bad, they look like characters right from a Sims game.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 09-30-2011 at 05:26 AM

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News