Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Take-Two: No Grand Theft Auto V is Planned for 2010

Sponsored Links
    During a conference call, Take-Two confirmed part of the recent predictions from an industry analyst... specifically stating that Grand Theft Auto V isn't planned for 2010, but for the following financial year instead.

To quote: Rumors have popped up lately, indicating a new GTA would hit sometime in 2010. Take-Two was very tight lipped on the matter, despite being pressed hard about it during the Q&A session following the conference call.

"We've announced the titles that are part of the line up and thats what we've announced today." said Take-Two Interactive's Chairmen Strauss Zelnick.

"I think the key take away is that we fully anticipate we'll be able to achieve our goals of operating the company profitably in [2010], a year that won't have a multiplatform release of a new GTA."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What does that mean? that GTA5 won't be a multiplatform?!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where did you get that screenshot of GTA5? Anyway, I think it will be great if they re-did a Vice City version, just like GTA4 re-did Liberty City.

Quote Originally Posted by atenzor View Post
    Where did you get that screenshot of GTA5?
    Just "Google Images" where I get most of them for articles here. It's probably just one someone made up, I doubt it's anything offical.

they wont be a GTA V... in my opinion gta4 was way to hyped.. i also think the main reason why there is no gta v in 2010 is because Rockstar is working on the playstation 3 exclusive "AGENT".

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News