Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Take-Two Interactive Sues Duke Nukem Forever Developers

Sponsored Links
    Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. filed a breach of contract suit against Apogee Software Ltd. this week in a Manhattan Court over the developer's "continually delayed" Duke Nukem sequel.

Details of the suit were not disclosed in a report by Bloomberg, nor has the New York County Civil Court provided specifics about the damages Take-Two is seeking.

According to the complaint, "Apogee (aka 3D Realms) repeatedly assured Take-Two and the video-gaming community that it was diligently working toward competing development of the PC Version of the Duke Nukem Forever."

Those assurances have yet to result in a working, shippable product. Instead, 3D Realms was shut down and many former Duke Nukem Forever staffers are looking for work.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Good on Take Two, these morons wasted so many years and in the end produced nothing, i'd be pretty pissed off to if I was funding this project.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd like to sue them too! ^^

How long as it been? Twelve years, if I remember well, since the first time we heard about Duke Nukem forever... And now, they just close the company, close the project, without releasing anything...

Every old gamer (if you have known the original "Duke nukem 3d" you're in ) should sue them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderkik View Post
    Every old gamer (if you have known the original "Duke nukem 3d" you're in ) should sue them.
    Couldn't agree more, surely after 4-5 years they would have realised the game was taking too long, and I hope this gives another developer the chance to make a new generation Duke Nukem game, because it's a proven brand.

Could you imagine the sales they'd make lol.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News