Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Reviews Start to Come Out

Sponsored Links
    The first couple of review scores for Star Wars: the Force Unleashed have made their way onto the Interwebs thanks to [Register or Login to view links] and various forums.

The Official Xbox Magazine gave a score of a 7.5/10, calling it an "Entertaining story," but "Is less polished than the Jedia Knight game."

The US version of the Official PlayStation Magazine gave a little lower score at 3.5/5. At this time, we couldnít find an article for OPM.

The Nintendo Power review also gave it a 7.5/10 saying, "You can hack and slash with your lightsaber, which isnít as satisfying as Iíd hoped." Isnít that the only reason why we would buy that version?

Although the scores are more positive than negative, it is disappointing to see such an average score from a game we are excited to play. We still feel the game will have an unbelievable story-line and it could be worth purchasing just for that, even if the gameplay is not up to par as some others. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had such HIGH hopes for this game... I'm still on the fence though, given the fact that Little Big Planet, Dead Space, and many other great PS3 titles are coming soon! I don't have that much cash... there's not enough in the DEMO for me to make up my mind as to how this game will be in its totality... I'll probably just end up buying it anyway!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News