Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony CD/DVD Gen question

Sponsored Links
    Is there a patch that will enable Sony CD/DVD Gen to allow my Pioneer 110D drive to be recognized? I used to have the Pioneer 105 drive and the program worked with it great but my 105 went south and I had to get a newer drive. I just hate having to rebuild images, making them IML files. Converting the IML files to ISO and burning with say Alcohol. I really just use NERO to rebuild images but this image has a individual file thats over 2GIGs and you cant use NERO's UDF/ISO compilation to rebuild images of such nature. This is why I have to resort to Sony CD/DVD Gen. Any help would be great. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I believe they stopped around 107/A07 which is the last I'm aware of... from what I was told (I have a 109/A09 myself) something changed and it's no longer possible to do simple Pioneer patches for the newer PIO drives. Not good news, but this is what the guy who made the patches said about a year or two back.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You just have to burn the iso image file that iml2iso or iml2dvd makes is what i do as i have the pioneer 109 too which i cannot use a patch for the sony cd/dvd gen, but at least a guy can still use this method to rebuild game which still works great.

Ya, I thought I was dead in the water as far using CD/DVD generator to burn the iml's with my pioneer since i didnt see no patch on the site. Anyhow, its still a great rebuilding tool and far from obsolete. Thanks.

KrazyMoFo10
    where did you download the generator??? I have been searching for it for hours

can you use this to copy games to disc and play? what is it actually used for. thanks!

can you tell me where I find the generator?

I have been searching for it for hours, and I cant find it.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News