Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    rubbish! the ps2 at least should have been built in to the tv and not slot into the base.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by mossopinc View Post
    rubbish! the ps2 at least should have been built in to the tv and not slot into the base.
    Total rubbish, PS3's should be the only option.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    astounding idea, too bad it's a ps2 instead of a ps3, i mean, how do they even think of selling it when they left it without any new game flow about 6 months ago ?

it will be nice to those who never owned one and will get underpriced games, but i don't think there's many people who will.

and curse them for not putting ps2 compatibility on ps3, i totally was looking forward to play cy girls, i haven't been able to since my ps2 laser died 2 times <_<

I feel like this could have been done way better than just slapping a PS2 on as a TV stand.. the footprint of the actual hardware could definitely be reduced to almost nothing.. perhaps they'll release a larger TV with a nicer implementation?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News