Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

The Smalltalk / Interests / Whatever thread

Sponsored Links
    Just a thread where everything can be posted, which doesn't fit in any other thread / section

You can also found something out, which isn't that important, but you would like to share. Every post have to acceptable with our terms of course.

I just saw that the God of War Origins Collection is released.
    ( God_of_War_Origins_Collection_ASiA_MULTi3_JB_PS3-NRP 15873.1MB | 34F )

Hope to see an real scene release soon with an fake 3.66 EBOOT.BIN.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 09-16-2011 at 06:08 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really want my own island with in waters with the softest of sandy beaches close to the most beautiful reefs to dive at. On the one side of the island, I want a small self contained brewery to suit my needs. The other side must have my home with a small jetty where I can park my boat and jetski (I still want that for Christmas - refer to the relevant post in this section). My fridge must always be stocked magically with anything and everything I would like to eat or drink. No traffic, no rat race, no cellphones, no nothing and definately no $ony execs allowed!!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh, that would definitely an really relaxing lifestyle. I'm working/hacking at the moment on the White Knight Chronicles EBOOT.BIN. If you run an external code and start the game it freezes at an logo test. I found a way (not nice, but it works) to bypass that and going to release this weekend.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really want to see Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars remade to look and play like GTA IV.

I'm actually really interested and surprised with the FFX remake. BTW, any one interested in the Vita?

I'll probably get the Vita after it price drops.

True, I have similar thoughts, but I also remember getting my launch PSP knowing that launch hardware is the first to be hacked, and my 1.50 FW was right on!

I never got the change to buy a PSP (never felt the urge to), It will probably be as cheap $50 when the Vita is released so I might get my hands on PSP instead of a PSP.

...and does anyone here have a PSP Go?

If you want one to mod, get a PSP-2000 (non TA83) or a phat 1000 - both are flashable with CFW. The 3000 and Go have HEN loaders, but you have to run them whenever you reboot/poweroff.

I want God Of War 4. And I need to stop laughing randomly.

I'll explode laughing one day.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News