Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    Clear the last history/cronic of your web browser and then it should work.
    It's amazing how lazy I've gotten.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hehehe not only you. I asked the same question for a few days and the boss hase answered to me. Amazing... i'm learning some new code and writing some tiny windows forms apps but i also like you forgot such a easy and "you should know" thing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Which language you're learning right now, cfwprophet ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got a question regarding my laptop and I don't know where else to post it, so I'll just post it here.

Well my laptop battery is not working anymore, I have a Toshiba L300 (Relatively old laptop), I tried turning off the laptop and taking the battery out for a while then putting it back in but that didn't work. I can still use my AC Adapter to use my laptop but once it's out my laptop is off. So I can't charge the battery, before this it would allows tell me "consider replacing your battery".

So if anyone has any suggestions other than buying a new battery please share them.

buy a new battery - yer battery is buggered, simple as...

Yeah, I'll probably buy a new battery. I think I still have my 3 year warranty intact so I might be in luck. I was just hoping someone had some ideas but It's probably the end of my battery.

yeh m8, its a pain I know, but you will get nothing but old wives tales and you will spend more time sticking yer battery in yer fire and dancing round it naked singing that you will just going to buy one LOL

I just took a look at what PS3news used to look like on 2006 using the "wayback.archive.org" website. Here is a comparison of what it used to look like back then and what it looks like now with the "retro" style selected.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Untitled.png  

I like this look better than halloween - easier on the eyes - and you just can't get anymore retro than retro!

Anyone else realize that the "gameplay discussion" section has been taken down?

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News