Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would say GrandpaHomer also, he's everywhere (all useful and very informative posts)

I'm already moderator at 2 other sites, but if you want to throw me in the pool
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 10-31-2012 at 10:36 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Aren't you forgetting someone bitsbubba.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yea just didn't want to call you a trader in front of everybody (JK) ok I'll give you a shout out too. TitanTX is a great mod and news writer, plus he does have talent when it comes to graphic design and tutorials. There is that to your liking?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol, thanks bitsbubba. Much appreciated +rep you earlier anyway.

If you want, I could help you putting the news PS3 releases nfo included, of course

Anyway, thanks for the opportunity and good luck for everyone.
    Last edited by orive; 10-31-2012 at 02:00 PM

is everybody coming out of the woodwork?

thank you elser1, we are all part of the ps3 family here, best and informative site.

OK this was harder than it looks, what we did was take all the candidates who applied, excluded the few who posted after the list was made (out of fairness to the dedicated who weren't latecomers) and then compared everyone's UserGroup Rank, Post Quality, Post Quantity, and their Last Login and Post times... it was somewhat exhausting believe it or not!

The result was 2 more Forum Moderators than we had initially planned in order to get a diverse range of all of the above specifications in all UserGroups, from relatively new members to legacy veterans.

Below are our choices:
    • 4DoorITR
    • BluRay
    • Brian10122
    • dovez0
    • GrandpaHomer
    • Lando43
    • niwakun
    • TitanTX
    • XBINX Cyro

To the rest goes a MASSIVE THANKS for your kind offer to help us out, and should any of the chosen above not fulfill their duties outlined in the first post we will be looking to you guys before starting the recruitment process all over again.

Those selected above may continue to use this thread for communication with one another and the Staff, and the only other thing we'd like to mention that isn't covered in the first post of this thread is how you handle a few situations, as follows:
    • We aren't seeking "tough love" Forum Moderators (leave that to the Admins) but if you see posts in the wrong section or duplicate threads you may LOCK them and direct the user where it belongs or let them know of an existing thread on the topic.

• Please do NOT lock any ongoing threads that are linked to the Site News, if we find this being done (yeah, we'll be skimming the Forum Moderator logs) then you will be removed as all Site News article threads wouldn't be duplicates or in the wrong section meaning they wouldn't require locking.

You can tell them apart by their "More PlayStation 3 News..." linkback to the Portal article located in the lower left corner of the first post of these threads and their date. If you are unsure of one just ask here or via PM and we'll be happy to clarify it for ya.

• We are not allowing any of the new Moderators to EDIT or DELETE posts at this time, however, as we feel comfortable with the job you are doing we will PM you (since not everyone will get this privilege) and ask if you would like such permission as necessary.

Finally, if you are a Forum Moderator and going to be away on vacation or something please PM me so I am aware because inactive Forum Moderators will be removed with no additional warnings, basically at minimum we're expecting you to post once a week so if someone doesn't post in 3 weeks that tells us you no longer have time to help so we will simply restore your previous UserGroup Rank and select someone more active from those who weren't chosen this time.

Once again a GIANT THANKS to EVERYONE who helps us out daily here at PS3News.com, we put a great deal of time and effort into making this site what it is and without you it simply wouldn't be possible!

hey this is so awesome congratulations to everyone who made the cut, thanks for the opportunity.

well done to everyone and bitsbubba i have mad respect for your skills here and your help to all. i'd make you a mod now if i could.. LOL
    congrats to all and welcome to the family!

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News