Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No prob lol, hey at least ya get points for honesty eh?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, I remember there were so many mods the last time the site hired them, so excluding the Boss and CJPC, there only me, HMHRU and racer who left.

That's a shame elser1 isn't a mod yet So I support his candidature! And also daveshooter and niwakun are great forum members.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    No prob lol, hey at least ya get points for honesty eh?
    for the honesty , how about you just give me the special title of DingBat and kill all my advertisements lol

How long is this gonna run for and how will we know who gets chosen ??? Really really interested to help out cause i bring a lot to the table Thanks for the opportunity

It will probably run just until tomorrow (Monday)... then we will take a day or two in order to pick and change the permissions for those selected. Notification will probably be done by PM on the site, mainly because we prefer those selected actually be logged in often so that's a great incentive to get them started.

I see you wouldn't have to worry cause i generally am logged in most if not all the time, i scour the forums for something off place and fix the issue

Daveyshamble501 here, Throw my name into the hat as well if you like, I would be honoured to be of assistance...

I would really like to be forum moderator. I know that my account has been created, but I have been here a long time. I am from Spain, so I could help to spainsh people as well as english poople. My english is not excellent, but I think that if I were moderator, I would improve my english.

Also, I am in high private trackers, so I could upload 3.55 fixes if you want. I am in others spanish PS3 webs, that is why I am applying for this moderator request. I have noticed of all PS3 scene steps and I am really exited

Regards Orive.

count me in i'm here every day... thanks

I log in multiple times everyday and night would love to help out where needed. Thanks!!!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News