Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'd like to be a moderator boss. LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey, I guess I don't really need to make a lengthy comment here, it doesn't seem like anyone else is haha. I've visited this site for a couple years and always had it as my primary news site since it features both news on hacks and mods and official Sony things.

I know I haven't posted very much in my time here, however I love helping people out and have had experience moderating, hosting, and even administrating several websites, game servers, and voice servers. I'd be honored to be a Moderator here, I love this website

Oh, a couple things also - I can help out with pretty much anything as I'm a gaming nerd with a $1500 gaming PC, a modded Wii, Xbox 360, and of course a PS3. I also generally visit daily and the I already know how to moderate forums and such because as I said I have experience lols.
    Last edited by Brian10122; 10-28-2012 at 08:00 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi i would help i was a moderator at newzbin the original newzbin and put posts in proper section, got skills and experience thank you tony

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i'd like to be a moderator boss. LOL
    You are... our weakest link, you're FIRED! (just kidding hehe! )

Loving the new site look, Boss and Mods.

Will this be going for the final vote? as it needs to be someone trustworthy, consistent and above all, having the ability to read between the lines and take a bios stand in many topics and discussions, me thinks. Good luck in all that apply.

I pick Mr newzbin, Boss
    Last edited by daveshooter; 10-28-2012 at 08:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

fill me in

but I feel that i'm not qualified

Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    Loving the new site look, Boss and Mods.

Will this be going for the final vote? as it needs to be someone trustworthy, consistent and above all, having the ability to read between the lines and take a bios stand in many topics and discussions, me thinks. Good luck in all that apply.

I pick Mr newzbin, Boss
    Hey there, daveshooter, i maybe new to the site but i have tons and tons of experience modding forums, if you go look at other new sites that deliver PS3 news i am a mod there too, also help out with tutorials and such like that. Just wanted to point that out there, other skills that i have are graphics, video editing etc Oh i am TitanTX if you don't already know me

Well there's a handful of people I would pick. but sadly its not down to me, I'm the same as you just a standard member, but with more posts. lol.

seeing you have posted your interest, the Boss knows now, so fingers crossed.

count me in if you want... i'm also helping people here: softmodding.dk

its a danish mod site with wii, xbox, iphone, ps3, nintendo ds, psp, WD TV LIVE. you name it....

regards from denmark...

Banned User
    you can remove my application PS3News , I only wanted the less advertisements and the previews etc. theres people here who enthusiastically want to do it.

Don't need to be Moderator to help I can do that fine enough where i am.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News