Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Shadow of Rome DVDRICK PPF-O-Matic patch

Sponsored Links
    Hi...

i tried to find this patch, it used to be on this forums.. i think it was called something different back then tho.. but when i tried looking for this patch i noticed it was gone now i can't find the patch anywhere (game won't load on swap magic) .

I tried looking on dvdrick and the site went down.. i wonder if you guys could post an archive with all of the old ppf patches.. or maybe just the shadow of rome dvdrick ppf patch again?

drk-sru.ppf is the ppf file name.. and the full name of the patch is Shadow_Of_Rome_USA_PS2DVD-CDZ-SMFIX_DVDRick.zip ... all the links i found for this are dead unfortunately.
    Last edited by Freqman; 04-15-2011 at 07:57 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It probably is in the PS2 downloads section, which should be back online later this weekend so check back then.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yay

hmm.. i keep trying the links from this page http://www.ps3news.com/forums/consol...st-105392.html but the ps2 utilities links don't seem to work.. so maybe its not online yet..

am i looking at the right place?
    Last edited by Freqman; 04-16-2011 at 03:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yep, we should be starting work porting the downloads section to vB4 in the next few hours although I don't know how long it will take... a few hours tops if things go smoothly, or until tomorrow+ if they don't pretty much.

thats cool, thanks for the heads up

We have finally got it back online, you should be able to grab that here now:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...do=file&id=101

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News