Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Cool Seeking Forum Moderators - Reply Inside!

Sponsored Links
    Hi all! We are currently seeking to add some Forum Moderators who not only log in often like our current Mods do, but also are able to make a post or reply a few times a week... even if it's quick and simple like replying to one of the news articles something like "nice news" or "thanks for the update" and so on.

I'm busy most days posting news, answering mail, helping CJPC with backend work and maintaining file updates here but although I do read all posts (and reply when I can) it would be great to get some more dedicated Forum Moderators who can contribute to our news articles by participating in some related Forum discussion.

Aside from being able to post every few days here there are no specific qualifications (join date, number of posts, rank, etc) so if you are reading this and would like to become a Forum Moderator just reply to this thread as it is open to all users.

With the Forum Moderator status you will see very few ads and when we get product samples to review we usually give the Staff first dibs on them as well.

Finally, we don't have a set number of how many Forum Moderators we plan to add yet... what we will probably do is start out by adding 10 or so and if 20 reply below the other 10 will be on deck if the first selected get busy and go inactive. Thanks to all who wish to help out!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've been in the scene for quite a lot and think I'm capable of such work. Maybe not every topic will have my reply, but frequent posting won't be hard

Count me in, if you want

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know I sometimes post crap, but I'm here to help others. So I'm another user in.

i would like to be a mod sign me up ps3news. i would love to help you.

please pm if you want me to become your mod.
    Last edited by jamesnesc709; 08-14-2011 at 07:08 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i'm definitely keen also. i love this site and id like to give back.. i'm on here 5 or 6 times minimum a day. i have no life and no job.. LOL. so let me know if i can help as i'm more than happy to.

Include me as well.

I would definitely say elser1 is a great, active guy, who has deserved it to get a Moderator. Also there are a few other people here, which have the knowledge and can help here around for sure.

+ rep to oversoldier.. LOL

but seriously thanks mate!!

Hi guys just like to say first off, i really don't have the time to even be considered for a mod, but i love this site and basically everything i know about ps3 i've learnt from here.

I have to check this site even before i go to work i'm a addict lol. luck to all involved, who ever they may be.

Thanks guys! I wasn't expecting as many "old timers" to volunteer vs newer users- which is GREAT of course and +Rep to all who replied so far! I will probably leave this thread here a few days to see the overall response and then begin updating accounts to Forum Moderator as time permits.

Really all we are seeking is some random replies around the Forum a few times a week, not daily or in every thread etc as I know most of you are a older like us and already have busy enough lives, jobs, families, kids, and other responsibilities so it isn't something to take too seriously.

Our goal is just to liven up the Forums a little bit, focusing mostly on the news threads posted on the main page... generally speaking, when users see others post they will join in the discussion as well creating a snowball effect. At the moment we seem to have a lot more readers than posters, which is fine too but not as interesting when we post news and few users take 30 seconds to leave a comment on it.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News