Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

SCEA Teams Up With IGN for a Haiti Charity Event

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony's Social Media Manager Jeff Rubenstein has announced that SCEA has teamed up with IGN for a Haiti charity event.

To quote: We have watched in horror and sorrow as the events in Haiti have unfolded over the past few weeks.

As millions are suffering through conditions unimaginable to us, it's kind of hard to know how to even begin to help. Last week, [Register or Login to view links] came to us with an idea that gamers could get behind - a [Register or Login to view links].

Starting at 9am Pacific, the IGN crew will be broadcasting live for 12 hours, and taking donations for [Register or Login to view links].

Here at SCEA, we contributed a number of rare, collectable items to the cause, including a [Register or Login to view links], a [Register or Login to view links], a [Register or Login to view links], and the ever popular (and rare) [Register or Login to view links].

Even if you don't win any of those items, you can always bid on "[Register or Login to view links]." Seriously. It's for a good cause!

Check out the [Register or Login to view links] to find out more, or donate now. Let it never be said that we gamers don't look up from their monitors to take note of the world around us. Help us help IGN make a difference.

SCEA Teams Up With IGN for a Haiti Charity Event

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I understand that we are sending tons of food and money, military, medical aid... but I believe that's not the kind of help they need ( as in it's incomplete ) We should be sending in construction workers, carpenters, metal workers, etc. Leaving them to do it on their own isn't really any good. You don't put a band-aid over a deep wound. They don't have the means or knowledge to rebuild in a preventative measure. Just my two cents.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News