Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Uhm, I don't see any wireless chip, there is a S-ATA chipset (southbridge), there is the HANA chipset (HDMI) and there are all the external connectors that should be there... including the power supply connector that's unique...

What I don't get is the presence of the two S-ATA ports when there are two connectors inside that should be the two proprietary ones to connect both HDD and DVD (those two white ones above the FLASH, on the left of the HANA)...

Maybe only a project they're working on... not impossible at all... but I'd rather wait for the 2nd April to see...

It seems another image leaked and this makes thing a bit more believable...

I've found this around...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

valhalla.jpg  
    Last edited by moneymaker; 03-31-2010 at 12:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These pic's little bit strange because;

- there is no enough space to put dvd drive,
    - no need to put second sata port on board if they don't think to put internal hdd,
    - only one button located at the front of board which is look like controller connection button so where is the eject button,
    - there are no outside fans....

These pics looks like related with 360 but something wrong with that board.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    @dvbtr: actually, are you aware that test platforms do exists around before commercial revision goes out ?

Never seen jumpers onto an X360 ? I wanto to focus your attention on the fact they are present into this MB, this could mean also that this one could be a picture taken from an experimental board, as they cold be also a joke as well... but...

For the size part we've to consider that we don't know the shape of a new model, at least I don't... how we can start to say there is no room for this, there is no room for that if we don't know a bit about the final size and shape ?

My two cents...

360 is getting a new Spring update supposedly allowing the use of external HDDs to be used to save your games and downloads. If this is to happen I can think that's what one of the SATA port is there for.

Maybe they will include onboard WiFi and repackage it as a 360 slim Elite.

The convenient South Bridge holes in the mainboard are still present Nice!

Wink

ok that cool, i mean otherwise the security to hack it is better i think.

Thumbs Up

it would be fantastic if this was a true leak of a TBA updated 360!

well i was talking with OFFICIAL DEALERS.

They sad it is going for sale in JULY-SEPTEMBER 2010 !

If you look at the picture, the apparent Sync button next to it has a like place for another button to be soldered, or the could just have a new RF board with the sync button on there or with eject button..

Then again it isn't the final board, its just in development yet..

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News