Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: Rockstar North is Gearing Up for a New Game

Sponsored Links
    Rockstar North, the UK-based development studio behind the critically acclaimed Grand Theft Auto franchise, are gearing up for a new game, if recent [Register or Login to view links] are any indication.

As pointed out by Ether_Snake of [Register or Login to view links], the developer is looking to fill positions in 8 different development areas, from character animators to Web site designers and everything in between.

To quote: While the postings are pretty cut and dry, they do mention that they're looking for programmers with PS360 experience, indicating a game for those platforms.

The obvious guess would be a new Grand Theft Auto game, but I'll go out on a limb to be different and say it's a new Manhunt game.

Rockstar North's most recent project was the 360 exclusive GTAIV DLC that came out earlier this year, The Lost and Damned.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

New Game

Sponsored Links
    Whatever it may be, I'm sure It will be a great game. I haven't known them to dissapoint yet. Of course they leave some stuff out that should be there, but isn't that all gaming companies? Ready for it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if its a manhunt game then it would be sweet

Quote Originally Posted by jake112493 View Post
    if its a manhunt game then it would be sweet
    not if its anything like manhunt 2..

Yea well It doesn't seem like a big campaign yet you would think that if it were a big game like Grand Theft Auto they would need more people. I think they may just be hiring people.

It is possible that the new game is a GTA title, but its most probably either a new manhunt of a whole new series.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News