Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: Microsoft's Surprise Reveal for Comic-Con a Rare Project?

Sponsored Links
    Gavin Price, Principal Designer at Rare Ltd./Microsoft Game Studios, is [Register or Login to view links] an "as yet unannounced project" from January 2009 until present.

Perhaps this will debut at Comic-Con International this year, which is set to run from July 23-26, 2009. To quote:

Rare Ltd. / Microsoft Game Studios
    (Privately Held; Computer Games industry)
    January 2009 - Present (7 months)

Following a reshuffle at Rare, I've taken on further responsibility in a new principal designer role on a very exciting new project.

Price also worked on Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts. So it's unlikely it's a brand new title in that franchise.

Could we finally see the re-emergence of Perfect Dark? Or even Killer Instinct? Maybe even Kameo? How about Jet Force Gemini? Meanwhile, we pray Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2 most definitely doesn't happen.

Rumor: Microsoft's Surprise Reveal for Comic-Con a Rare Project?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am insulted that the person who wrote this (i know its not from this site) said Perfect Dark over Goldeneye! What the hell! Goldeneye is the daddy of all games. If there is one project Rare needs to bring back (they tried doing Goldeneye before but Nintendo stuck their nose in and stopped it) it is Goldeneye! argh!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePlayer View Post
    I am insulted that the person who wrote this (i know its not from this site) said Perfect Dark over Goldeneye! What the hell! /Snip/ If there is one project Rare needs to bring back (they tried doing Goldeneye before but Nintendo stuck their nose in and stopped it) it is Goldeneye! argh!
    Are you for real?, Your insulted that somebody picked one game of another OMG THE WORLD IS GOING TO COME TO AN END!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OnePlayer View Post
    Goldeneye is the daddy of all games.
    So that must mean that there were no games prior to 1997, then what was I playing?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News