Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: Leaked Photos Tease Tomb Raider Reboot Multiplatform

Sponsored Links
    An underground agent, reportedly working in conjunction with Four Player Co-Op, snagged some alleged [Register or Login to view links] of concept art and details for a new Tomb Raider game.

To quote: According to the text accompanying the art, Lara's new adventure will be open-world, will feature a reworked combat system and - most importantly - will serve as an origin story for the young heiress.

Anonymity breeds contempt in the gaming news world - however, this report is supported by four pieces of news that have dropped in the past two months:

1. Eidos' president said the next Tomb Raider game will "reinvigorate the franchise."
    2. Crystal Dynamics is hiring folks to work on an installment in a "AAA franchise."
    3. Toby Gard, the series' creator, is leading a design group for an "unannounced project."
    4. Eidos is terrible at keeping its secret games under wraps.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Im huge fan of Tomb Raider

Sponsored Links
    Well let hope it gonna be AAA titles just like the Original Tomb Raider on Playstation. This look like a horrior game to me. i hope Next TR is make a comeback.

I huge fan of Tomb Raider series, Resident Evil series and now Uncharted Drake Furtune is coming on my collection soon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am beginning to wonder how much truth to this there is on this rumor..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Original site no longer has the photos, apperently Crystal Dynamics lawyers stepped in..

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News