Rumor: Grand Theft Auto V Characters Leaked

It seems, that Take Two is arranging a casting for actors for the "unknown" project. However, upon further analysis of characters and their connections, it's preety obvious that this "unknown" project is GTA V (or spin-off) indeed.

What connects that casting call to GTA is the character named James Pedeastoncan. He was in previous GTA games.

To quote: James Pedeaston is a child molester wanted in Malaysia and is being investigated by the FBI. He hosted The Wild Traveler show on WCTR in 1992, although it is apparently syndicated to nine other stations (not heard in-game). He enjoys traveling the world and logging some of his most ‘exotic’ encounters in his travelogue, some of which he accidentally reads on-air to the disgust of the listeners.

His favourite memory seems to be a relationship with a boy named Avrindar in Sri Lanka. His show appears to be so reviled by his listeners that at one point, he receives few calls which are not supportive. For example, a caller tells him to stop droning on about other countries and focus on talking about where he lives. At one point he received a phone call from a suicidal man in Verdant Bluffs who wanted to go to hell. Pedeaston replies with “Me too! Buy me a refrigerator magnet when you get there”.

http://www.mateogodlike.com/2011/03/grand-theft-auto-v-characters-leaked.html
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Casting-GTA.png   gta5.jpeg  

Finaly some kids in GTA. We will see

Hmm... Take 2 and GTA ?? This is gona fail big time then... I think it will be a rip off.

^ Dude it could be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by B4rtj4h View Post
    Hmm... Take 2 and GTA ?? This is gona fail big time then... I think it will be a rip off.
    LOL wtf?!

Take Two has always been the publisher of the GTA series, so you mean the whole series are fails?

Rockstar North is the developer remember that...