Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rumor: EA to Takeover THQ, Shareholders to Benefit

Sponsored Links
    Today a rumor has been making its rounds on the Internet that Electronic Arts, among several other companies, may be considering a takeover of THQ.

According to a THQ stockholder on Minyanville.com (linked above), he looks favorably on the potential acquisition.

To quote: "I usually ignore takeover rumors because 99.9% of the time, they're 100% false. However, I'm giving some credence to today's gossip - that video-game software publisher THQ (THQI) is being looked at as a target for media companies, including Electronic Arts (ERTS), Time Warner (TWX), and News Corp. (NWS). The stock is up sharply on heavy volume, and options-traders are busy scooping up calls.

As a THQ shareholder, I'm obviously biased in favor of a deal. But just take an objective look at the video-game industry landscape, and you'll see that the rumor-mongers just might be on the money, with EA playing the part of buyer."

Rumor: EA to Takeover THQ, Shareholders to Benefit

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really hope not. This would suck big time if EA starts killing franchises and corrupting the rest.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the flagship of THQ will go down the toilet if this happens!

Goodbye 'Smackdown vs. Raw' you will be missed!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News