Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Rip XBOX GAMES

Registered User speedyfernandes's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

Rip XBOX GAMES

Sponsored Links
    how do you rip xbox games i got 2 original xbox games and i want to rip/copy them to dvd the games are Madden 2006 and Ninja Gaiden.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    [Register or Login to view links] are some X-Box "Beginner" Tutorials that may help. If anyone knows of any better ones (that aren't from the obvious X-Box scene site) then feel free to post them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That link is decent, but one thing you'll need to worry about copying Ninja Gaiden is that the game is DVD-9. You'll need to delete all the japanese versions of the cutscenes (or english ones if you are so inclined) in order to fit on a normal DVD-R. If you get as far as ripping the files off the disk onto your PC, reply here and I'll dig out my disk to tell you which folder in the Ninja Gaiden directory has the movies you need to delete...

Registered User speedyfernandes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett
    The link Mr. Nfo gave is decent, but one thing you'll need to worry about copying Ninja Gaiden is that the game is DVD-9. You'll need to delete all the japanese versions of the cutscenes (or english ones if you are so inclined) in order to fit on a normal DVD-R. If you get as far as ripping the files off the disk onto your PC, reply here and I'll dig out my disk to tell you which folder in the Ninja Gaiden directory has the movies you need to delete...
    ive been having problems, each time i would put the xbox game in my dvd drive and dvd writer drive each drive would only read the videos only 13mb of it and i couldnt even rip it with dvd decryptor on my computer

Quote Originally Posted by speedyfernandes
    ive been having problems, each time i would put the xbox game in my dvd drive and dvd writer drive each drive would only read the videos only 13mb of it and i couldnt even rip it with dvd decryptor on my computer
    Heh, you cannot backup xbox games in a PC drive. You need to FTP the contents of the xbox disk from you xbox to your PC. Then you rebuild the xbox ISO on your PC and burn.

Ok, I know by replying to this thread I resurrected it from its deep slumber but...

I have an XBOX 360 console and I want to play an old XBOX game (Psychonauts). It was previously ripped to an ISO by a group which I don't remember its name right now.

ISO's size is about 5,5 GB (DVD9)
    I want to reduce this to 4,7 GB.. So I removed German and French speech files from DVD. Now it's around 4 GB (DVD5)..

I'll write this to a DVD5 and test it but I have some concerns.

- Does this game work this way, I mean after ripping language files? Is there a CRC check or something on console's side.
    - Does it ban my Live account in any way. I played ripped XBOX ISO games without any ban to my account before but it was 1:1 rip. There was no difference in content.

Could somebody help me on this points?

you're gonna need:

XDVDMulleterBeta10.2 and xbox1-to-xbox360dvd9-pack-ss-dmi-pfi.rar

[Register or Login to view links]

copy the files from the rar folder to the correct folders in XDVDMulleter 10.2

open the XDVDMulleter 10.2 exe
    the do a Build/Rebuild an ISO & the next button
    loadup the Xbox 1 ISO your trying to use on 360
    hit create a DVD9 ISO with zero padding (iXtreme compatible + ISO) & hit next

it will check the XBE of the game, if its good hit the next button
    click Load from File, browse & open SS.bin, DMI File & PFI File, then hit next

DO NOT foll with the .lyt file for the game,if yo dont have it. (Google is a Good friend for that)

hit Make ISO
    & viola!!!!
    i had this same problem awhile back with GTA: SA

someone should make this a tut.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News