Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Didn't come out when I thought it would...

Sponsored Links
    Anyone else think it's kinda weird that the demo didn't come out until a week after the movie came out?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdave898 View Post
    Anyone else think it's kinda weird that the demo didn't come out until a week after the movie came out?
    No but I find it weird how everyone in here hates the game but most everyone else I've talked to loved it. It was a great game, for a movie license game anyway. Not worth 70 dollars, but I'm pretty sure the fun factor is way higher than a 1/10. I'm aghast.

There was replayability in it. You unlock hard mode after finishing the game and the game has plenty of trophies and achievements. There are dog tags and mutagens to collect and you can continue leveling your character to 40 after you finish the game.

If not the best video game based on a movie ever, it was at least the best since Spiderman 2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The majority of movie game adaptations suck really bad, and they tend to be rushed either to be released before the movie or at the same time.

X Men Origins: Wolverine is no different, the graphics are bad, the controls are bad, but the overall gameplay is good, and the camera angles are good.

The way i see it is its another game added to the PS3 library (with some PSN exclusive content, which i think is yet to be announced - besides the feral senses thing on iphone/ps3 case) and unless PS3 games start becoming like Wii developers projects, then all is good lol.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News