Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Recommend any good tv/movies lately

Sponsored Links
    i thought id try to see if anyone can recommend any good tv shows or movies. i saw a great little movie last night.

called "drive" stars ryan goslin? and bryan cranston.. its a bloody kool movie and if you have the chance watch it. here's the imdb link.
    [url]http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780504/[/url

another movie is "snowtown" rather sick movie about a serial killer in australia..based on true story..not for kids at all.. [Register or Login to view links]

and there's season 2 of "boardwalk empire" its a really great tv show about gangsters and coorruption in atlantic city during prohibition in the 20/30s or whenever it was.. great viewing.

and of course new simpsons, american dad, cleveland and family guy seaons started today.. awesome, the secret circle is a kool new tv show like teen wolf meets bewitched.. LOL i guess its about a group of hot young witches etc.. nice looking girls etc n worth a shot.. so whats new that you have seen lately worth recommending...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you have the channels "7Mate" and "Eleven"? They usually get the good stuff here in Australia.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah i got them.. i don't have foxtel or anything but i don't watch a lot of tv.. i download my shows to watch.. heaps better than aussie tv..

I usually watch a bit of TV every now and then. But my TV is mostly used for gaming purposes.

watch goodgame man on abc2 tuesday at 830 pm gaming show

I will since you told me to . I'll be going off now, got to wake up early tomorrow (5 A.M.) to pick up a friend and it's getting late.

The misses and I have really been into True Blood (although the recent season finale had us saying 'wtf'), and I got her into Nikita, although it seems like they blew the plot open a bit much for a followup. Dexter comes back next month I think (finally). Sadly, Dancing with the Stars is a guilty pleasure, like a really embarrassing train wreck in slow motion. Just one more thing wrong with the US, lol.

yeah i saw the 1st episode of dexter season 6.. i was mad.. i love that show. as for true blood, the idea is great and i loved the 1st 2 seasons but then i to was like wtf.. LOL

dexter is one of the best shows ever imo and this new season started really good as usual. its got tom hanks son in it as the killer with edward jame salmos as his mentor.. haha

I watched X-Men: First Class the other day and thought it was great, usaully though I hate cgi fests.

I loved Summer Heights High the best thing to come out of Australia since Prisoner: Cell Block H.
    Last edited by Natepig; 09-26-2011 at 12:30 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i loved prisoner.. recently watched all 350+ episodes in about 2 months.. loved it growing up.. hah

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News