Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

R.I.P. James Gandolfini

Sponsored Links
    From deadline.com/2013/06/r-i-p-james-gandolfini/: "I’ve learned that actor James Gandolfini died suddenly in Italy after a suspected heart attack. He was 51. Gandolfini will be forever known for his portrayal of mob boss Tony Soprano on the seminal HBO series The Sopranos, which won him three Emmy Awards. Chris Albrecht who greenlighted the crime family saga at HBO and gave Gandolfini his start, just emailed Deadline’s Nikki Finke: “Absolutely stunned. I got the word from Lorraine Bracco and just got off with Brad Grey who had just heard from David Chase. We had all become a family. This is a tremendous loss.”

Gandolfini remained in business with HBO starring in film Cinema Verite and executive producing Hemingway & Gellhorn. He was set to topline a new limited series for HBO, Criminal Justice, one of several projects he had in the works. Gandolfini was most recently seen in the features The Incredible Burt Wonderstone and Zero Dark Thirty."

Damn good show he starred in. Seemed like a decent enough guy as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Damn.. I liked him on The Sopranos too, mehhhh may he rest in peace

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got every single episode on my media pc. He acted the part of a mob boss pretty good.

i loved this guy. very sad. he looked so tough and mean but was a really nice guy and a great actor. sad day.

So sad he died at a young age.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News