Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS4 = 1
    Xbone = Lol

$400 Gaming Console with better hardware and games > $500 DRM loaded Cable Box with lower end hardware

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    PS4 = 1
    Xbox One = 0

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    wth! lol

i haven't pre-ordered either, but i will be picking up a ps4 as soon as i can find one in the store after the initial rush. no hurry here, still got plenty of ps3 games to get through.

In all honestly, I am really trying to sit this launch out, but if I end up getting one it will be the PS4 first at this point.

Getting PS4 when I go over to America as it's 250 instead of 350. Would buy an xbox if they bring out Alan Wake 2 but the developer said they couldn't get the funding to make the game they wanted so it will have to wait for now.

Haven't preorded anything yet, however, I'll be getting a PS4 as soon as I can.

PS4 and Xbox

Well, at least until Sony or Xbox give us the option of playing thousands of dollars worth of of backward games I will not give them my business. I realize they are in the business of making money but short changing their current consumer base is bad business in general. Sorry Sony and Xbox I am out.

I have been an xbox lover from day one. My brother has already pre-ordered the super expensive day one xbox one, but I think I'm gonna get a PS4, but I'm not liking the fact that it's rumored to have a non-region free tactic possibly. If I knew for sure that PS4 wasn't going to be region free that will just make me pay an outrageous price for a Japanese PS4.

They always get the good stuff and leave us easterners chillin' with stuff in our hands waiting for a game we know damn well will never make it over here. They are both good consoles. It's just that PS4 will be cheaper which they are just taking the brunt of losses in hopes that software will make their money back.

That's not always a good move. Anyone remember the first XBOX? That didn't go very well at all. It had a few good games, but it lacked the Japanese companies and a lot of third party licenses. I'm interested to see how this plays out. I respect both consoles equally and will give them both a fair shake. That's just me being the old neutral dude.

I don't know what's going on with the Wii-U at first it was quite promising, but now all people do, including third party developers, is talk trash about how they are so bored with it and they don't want to make games for it until it shows promise.

How the hell can something show promise without good developers behind it utilizing what it at least has to use to the full advantage. Gamers are finicky man.

Brings me back to when everyone I knew had Nintendos and me and my brother were just chillin' at the house playing old as Atari games because we were so poor that all we had was a hand-me-down Atari 2600 from one of our well-to-do uncles who's kid had left for college.

Which we still have to this very day. I can't believe they paid full price for those games way back when they were made. Technology is a crazy one.

PS4 only

Well said.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News