Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Congratulations. Keep up the good work, PS3news team. Cheers!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Delighted by the news of his ...

My network is limited and a lot of my work, can not always be online continuously.

I will always be a loyal member of this forum.

Hopefully always leading and the best forum in the WORLD.

Thank You

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think you know my suggestions. Its got something to do with the watermark.

awesome work

Thank You

Great

That's great Thanks

Very good news indeed. I remember when the ads amount first jumped. I'm glad to see this day.

Excellent, good work! I love this site and how it keeps constantly improving.

I can give you two suggestions (sorry for the bad English):

1) I know it's hard to manage a forum so big as this, but it's not easy to navigate and find some threads. I.e.: The looong Duplex thread with a lot of releases and a lot of not working links, or some obscure threads hard to find like the one with Multiman updates, originally named Cobra USB - PS3 Dongle Runs Blu-ray & PS1 iSOs and PSP Minis

2) It's difficult for newbies (and I'm including myself) to understand what some homebrew do because the new versions only explain the new features. We need a couple of links with each release pointing to some full-description-for-dummies and (if possible) an installation tutorial, etc.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    I think you know my suggestions. Its got something to do with the watermark.
    Yep, it's noted as we discussed in private before.

Quote Originally Posted by mmanolos View Post
    I can give you two suggestions (sorry for the bad English):

1) I know it's hard to manage a forum so big as this, but it's not easy to navigate and find some threads. I.e.: The looong Duplex thread with a lot of releases and a lot of not working links, or some obscure threads hard to find like the one with Multiman updates, originally named Cobra USB - PS3 Dongle Runs Blu-ray & PS1 iSOs and PSP Minis

2) It's difficult for newbies (and I'm including myself) to understand what some homebrew do because the new versions only explain the new features. We need a couple of links with each release pointing to some full-description-for-dummies and (if possible) an installation tutorial, etc.
    1) Noted as well. We will start a dedicated multiMAN Sticky thread at some point that has a more concise title, as the previous one was mixed in with the Cobra stuff because for awhile the author was just doing releases that worked with their dongle scheme.

2) Can do! For new PS3 homebrew apps that are posted in the Site News from now on we will try to include more usage information (where available) than just what is updated in the changelogs. At least in every few articles on each app, as some apps are updated so often (more than once a week) it would be redundant to include the same usage info in every article.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News